• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] [11.0] Pixel Experience 11 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING & CHEESEBURGER] [STABLE]

Search This thread

SuperHatzer

Mar 29, 2013
I didn't read the entire guide but it should work of it worked for others. The only thing that could happen is a treble zip compatibility error in twrp but it doesn't break anything and does not occur on the lastest TWRP iirc.

What's the reason that makes you wanna revert to OOS? Do you want to sell the device or is it something else?
Thank you Lexip,I plan to give the phone away to my mother

saggiboy231

Oct 18, 2014
Lucknow
The ROM with September Update ran great without any issues. But with the October update, waking the phone causes massive lag for the first minute until it can run smoothly. I think the new kernel is to blame here, just my two cents. Any other kernel I can opt for? I'm on OP5.

Edit: Nevermind Flashed the Lazy Kernel working great now!
Can you share link for lazy kernel?

AthlonGFX

Dec 3, 2012
Johannesburg
OnePlus 5
Everything works perfectly except for the fact that messages and notifications make no sound and have no heads up either, I've tried everything to get it to work but I haven't found what's causing it yet

xLexip

Everything works perfectly except for the fact that messages and notifications make no sound and have no heads up either, I've tried everything to get it to work but I haven't found what's causing it yet
It's works fine here and there are no other complains regarding this, so the issue has to be on your side. I guess you are talking about PE12, please use the dedicated thread linked above next time. :)

morfances

Jun 10, 2013
Rome
If I listen to music with headphones and receive a call, the music will stop playing afterwards. I have to reboot.

Maxitay

Apr 14, 2012
Hi guys, Is It possible enable 4g+ on this rom? How i can aggregate bands to speed up my connection? Data 4g connection It's very slow considerating the stock oxygen experience.
On my side I can't figure oit if it is just the fact that 4+ does not appear with this ROM or if it is that the phone is only connecting on 4g at best. Maybe someone has the answer?

Jyjec

Sep 2, 2016
Ontario
I only started running Pixel Experience 11 on my 5T a week ago (September update), and mostly it has been working perfectly. The only problem I have noticed is with the GPS. It is only using the GPS satellites, never the GLONASS, BEIDOU or GALILEO ones. Here is a typical screen after sitting for five minutes on a picnic table in a park with a clear view of the sky:
View attachment 5420733

As you can see, it is aware of the GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO satellites, but no matter how long I wait, or even if it loses its fix on the GPS satellites, it never locks onto any of the others.

For comparison, I placed my wife's Pixel 3 on the table next to my 5T and gave it a few minutes to settle, and it showed:

View attachment 5420739

I also tested my daughter's phone (another 5T and running Pixel Experience 11 like mine) and it too only used the GPS satellites, so I don't think it is likely to be a hardware issue.

Is this a known problem? I searched this thread for "GPS" but got no matches.

Is there anything I can do to help fix it?
Did you try enabling the full GNSS in developer options?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211113-120758_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211113-120758_Settings.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 33

CodeXter

Sep 2, 2017
I do have one single issue with my usb drive. I formated it with every possible solution, on my windows pc and my chromebook, it's recognized. But on PE+ 11, i always get the please format notification. Over TWRP, it's fine, i can use it.

Edit: So pixels and PE do not support exfat, need to find a way to fix that ๐Ÿค”
Coming back to this post some time ago but would like to ask if there is still anything planned to bring such a feature to this ROM for our OnePlus 5T...?
I've seen other devices' PE+ ROM's where exFAT and even NTFS support is available - So I'd like to kindly ask @xLexip about possible intentions or even realisations? Many Thanks

xLexip

Coming back to this post some time ago but would like to ask if there is still anything planned to bring such a feature to this ROM for our OnePlus 5T...?
I've seen other devices' PE+ ROM's where exFAT and even NTFS support is available - So I'd like to kindly ask @xLexip about possible intentions or even realisations? Many Thanks
I'll take a look at that. But it has low priority.

Reactions: CodeXter

Top Liked Posts