[Official] [11.0] Pixel Extended for OnePlus 5T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

expurg

May 7, 2019
Nice! I will follow this ROM, still looking for a stable ROM to move from pixel experience. How stable is it this the moment?

dlwhdrlf

Feb 7, 2014
The rom is pretty smooth and is working pretty good for me. But I couldn't find any settings for off screen gestures. Is that a feature in this rom? if not, could we get it?

amin318

Jun 9, 2013
Huawei Watch
Xiaomi Poco F3
im on this ROM and its pretty stable and smooth af, i was wondering why there's few comments on this threat!
i recommend this ROM but some features are missing that i notice like:
network speed indicator
no VPN quick setting tile

why first release of this ROM is stabler than derpfest and pixel experiance itself????? i mean derpfest a11 is full of bugs and its on alpha stage and pixel experiance gone EOL! and unofficial release has these random bugs
then Pixel Extended came out of no where and its almost everything that i wanted

adanoss

Nov 16, 2009
Moscow
HTC Desire HD
LG Optimus G Pro
im on this ROM and its pretty stable and smooth af, i was wondering why there's few comments on this threat!
i recommend this ROM but some features are missing that i notice like:
network speed indicator
no VPN quick setting tile

why first release of this ROM is stabler than derpfest and pixel experiance itself????? i mean derpfest a11 is full of bugs and its on alpha stage and pixel experiance gone EOL! and unofficial release has these random bugs
then Pixel Extended came out of no where and its almost everything that i wanted
As Isaac Newton once said "... it is by staying on the shoulders of Giants"...
A Work have been done since the very first community releases of A11 for cheeseburger/dumpling...

Reactions: amin318

Ramrod71

Nov 21, 2011
Anyone help. Just getting bootloop coming from pixel experience.did a clean flash. Does this only work for decrypted? Cheers

shivamride

Oct 30, 2016
{Mod edit: Quoted OP removed}
Hey theres a problem i am facing on my oneplus 5t from last 1.5 years which is getting worse day by day. the issue is that my screen freezes and dont respond to my touch sometimes, earlier it was easy to recover by just restarting the phone one time but now it freezes a lot and dont respond to touches and yeah this is not hang or someting , i can control thr phone through google assistant voice commands. and yeah this is even not a hardware problem coz it gets recovered nowadays by just putting the phone in fridge for 10 minutes. you can search on yt of exact issue. so , anyone got a fix for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 25, 2019
Hey theres a problem i am facing on my oneplus 5t from last 1.5 years which is getting worse day by day. the issue is that my screen freezes and dont respond to my touch sometimes, earlier it was easy to recover by just restarting the phone one time but now it freezes a lot and dont respond to touches and yeah this is not hang or someting , i can control thr phone through google assistant voice commands. and yeah this is even not a hardware problem coz it gets recovered nowadays by just putting the phone in fridge for 10 minutes. you can search on yt of exact issue. so , anyone got a fix for this?

Surely its a hardware problem. not a software one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts