Development [OFFICIAL][12.0] PROJECT ELIXIR for Redmi Note 10 Pro [Sweet & SweetIN] [ROM][AOSP]

Search This thread

draGDer

Jun 16, 2020
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Using the latest 1.1 build. 4g and volte toggles are not working. And for some reason it is classified under gesture settings?

Otherwise working great. Network speed option in status bar would be a great addition.

Reactions: secret.animal

KashMiester

Apr 13, 2011
Thanks, almost everything is perfect and works great. Battery is good but unfortunately i am getting the same error as other A12 ROMs, this maybe a universal fault with A12 currently on redmi note 10 pro, but casting to Chromecast just doesnt work properly. It can find the device, it mirrors the screen then it freezes, the cast stays on the same screen and will not update, refresh and work properly.

Mauco

May 5, 2019
A little bug. When scrolling down to see toggles and settings, the screen flicker sometimes. Anyway at the moment is the best A12 ROM I've try, UI is smooth and there's a super battery duration (and now OK Google is ok).
Thank you!

draGDer

Jun 16, 2020
Redmi Note 10 Pro
The charging message in lock screen is not working properly.

While using original redmi in the box charger, it is showing as slowly charging , but as you can see it is properly drawing ~5A current which is proper.
slowly redmi.jpeg

But when I am using a realme charger, the message shown is turbo charging while, current draw is just
~1.5A
turbo realme.jpeg

This is just a UI bug but reporting just in case.

Using the latest 1.1 build. 4g and volte toggles are not working. And for some reason it is classified under gesture settings?
In the attached images the 4G icon is enabled and volte icon is disabled in the settings but the behavior is unaffected

Hamza Alee

Nov 9, 2018
Screenshot_20211129-000903.png

Latest build is even faster and more responsive. Better with battery life as well. Security patch updated. Some apps which didn't work previously e.g. OLX now works. Chromecast doesn't work but it didn't worked in MIUI or previous version of phone either so I guess something is wrong with Chromecast implementation of redmi note 10 pro max internally. Installing update unrooted my phone for some reason and magisk modules stopped working but managed to root again by flashing magisk v23 again. As soon as I flashed magisk, all modules started working again. Everything is buttery smooth. However facing the same UI bug (showing charging slowly when charging at full speed which is just probably switched conditions in UI code as it still charges fast while showing charging slowly) as other user reported and no unlimited upload to Google Photos now 😭

Last edited:

rvngr

Aug 21, 2020
Hello! This rom suports magisk 23? banking apps ?
If i came from DOTos can i flash these? (before dotos i have de the newest miui) if not, where i can find the newest vendor and firmware? India version of sweet

Hamza Alee

Nov 9, 2018
Hello! This rom suports magisk 23? banking apps ?
If i came from DOTos can i flash these? (before dotos i have de the newest miui) if not, where i can find the newest vendor and firmware? India version of sweet
Banking apps work. Magisk 23 I'm using myself. No issues with either however banking apps show prompt that device is rooted

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

snHlKrS.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

PoKPPuF.jpg

- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer
    - Prabh - Developer
    - Sarthak - Developer
    - Abhishek - Developer & Support Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

A5oSf9f.jpg

NOTE: As we keep updating source so its hard to keep threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our elegram group for latest changes and screenshots.

// Features of Initial Android 12 Build and will be updated on every release //
    Code:
    STATUSBAR
    - 4G Icon Instead of LTE.
    - Added battery icon customisation
    - Added statusbar clock & date customisation
    - VoLTE icon toggle.
    - Volte and Vowifi icon picker

Navigation Bar
    - System navigation

QUICK SETTINGS
    - Vibrate on touch.

GESTURES
    - Double tap to sleep on statusbar
    - Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
    - Extended swipe gesture.
    - Quick open camera.
    - One handed mode.
    - Power button press and hold gesture.
    - Power button torch gesture.
    - Screen off power button torch.
    - Three finger swipe screenshot.

BUTTONS
    - Skip music tracks.
    - Volume rocker wake.

NOTIFICATIONS
    - Incall Vibrations.
    - Add switch for linked ring and media notification volumes
    - Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is ON
    - Added Lockscreen Charging info
    - Add option to enable AOD on charging only

POWER MENU
    - Advanced Reboot.
    - Power menu items.

SEURITY
    - Add option to scramble pin layout when unlocking
    - Introduce pocket lock mode

MISC
    - Pure Pixel Goodies
    - Monet Theme (Wallpaper based accent)
    - Themed Icons
    - Add capability to allow tethering to use VPN
    - Enabled charging ripple effect
    - Bluetooth battery level when available
    - Allow user to add/remove QS with one click

Lots more to coming soon !
    Stay Tuned!!

65dC1Ef.jpg

---------- SourceForge ! ----------

NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

5PIB1RV.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot :p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

BWBCkKG.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

BuRWbqr.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.0
    - Security patch: December 2021
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : itsXRP
    - DEVICE: Redmi Note 10 Pro Series
    - DEVICE CODENAME: Sweet

---------- Sources and Documentation ----------

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES

vDVCAR5.jpg

---------- Join Telegram Group & Channel ----------

-- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
    --
    SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --

As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Founder & lead Dev)

PAYTM UPI ID : dwarmachine24@paytm
    GPAY UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi
    PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Update V1.2 V2 21/12/2021

*December Security Patch
    *Added Notch Bar Killer (Under Developer Options/Device Cutout)
    *Latest Vantom Kernel
    *Import HotwordEnrollment from OnePlus 8 Pro (Faster OK Google)
    *Cleanup some cleanup powerhint
    *Games Max FPS Added to source
    *Google Dialer Call Recording Works
    *More Smoother Experience
    *Blah Blah Blah
    *Many more underhood stuff

Update V1.2 12/12/2021

• Nov Sp
    • Switch to CameraGo Gretness Special
    • Switch to Vantom Kernel
    *Allow more cached apps in the background
    • Use Monet colors for power menu
    • uprev android.hardware.health hal to 2.1
    • Rebrand DeviceSettings
    • Many more underhood stuff

Update V1.1 28/11/2021 Hotfix
    • Fixed UI Lags,Shutters etc issue
    • Fixed audio bug on some apps like MS Teams
    • Else same as v1.1 build

Update V1.1 26/11/2021

• Nov Security Patch
    • Enforcing Build
    • Fixed OK Google (Hey Google Works)
    • Fixed Google Voice Recorder
    • Fixed USB OTG issues
    • Fixed Sdcard issue
    • Added Turbo charging" instead of "Charging rapidly"
    • Added Google CameraGo
    • Many underhood changes

Update V1.0 01/11/2021

• Fixed Charging Icon not shown
    • Fixed settings for secondary SIM
    • Fixed random RIL misbehaviour
    • Delta Kernel By Default
    • Added Pixel Modded Launcher (Thanks @Allexwin50)
    • Added Dynamic refresh rate props from coral
    • WFD Fixed(Test)

Update V1.0 30/10/2021

• Initial Official Build
    • October Sp
    • Enabled 2GB of ZRAM
    • Fixed settings for secondary SIM
    • Fixed random RIL misbehaviour
    • Added FM radio
    • Added Spanish translations to the device specific settings
    BTW ROM Updated to v1.1.

Many Stuff Now Fixed..
    I've give a test of this beautiful ROM. Very smooth and everything I try works good except Google assistant with vocal commands (I've try in English and Italian language too with no success).
    Also SD Card is not decected at the moment
    I'll wait if there are a possible fix then come back :) Thank you
    OK Google is dead for now..I am working on it.
    SD Card working fine for me
    Device: sweetin (8gb ram)
    Installed since last week. Not a single bug. Blazing fast and smooth. Everything inplace. So liberating and minimal apps ROM with A12. One issue tho, Camera is now trash as compared to MIUI. No matter what apps I try. Even GCam sucks. No apps can use 108MP camera. Low light performance is even worse seems like pictures taken on a 2014 device. Do I need to install extra libraries? I tried install ANX camera but it thrown my phone in bootloop so had to get rid of that. But please suggest how to improve camera performance.
    Found this amazing GCam port. Camera problems are gone babyyyyy. Posting here so everyone can benefit: