Development [OFFICIAL][12.1] PROJECT ELIXIR for Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus & Poco X4 Pro [Veux & Peux] [ROM][AOSP]

Search This thread

betoNL

However, the Redmi Note 11 pro plus for INDIA is indeed different from the chinese and global versions.

The India version got indeed the snapdragon chipset while the China and Global versions got the Mediatek chipset, so the thread title here should be Redmi Note Pro+ ( INDIA).

My 5 cents

betoNL

I know that.
All I am saying is that the title of this and other threads have to be adjusted by removing the word "PLUS" from them.
Correction - The India version got indeed the snapdragon chipset while the China and Global versions got the Mediatek chipset, so the thread title here should be Redmi Note Pro+ ( INDIA).

My 5 cents

Reactions: ph03n!x

hadid90

Jan 2, 2010
can anyone confirm if these features are working ?
VOLTE
5G
and unlimited original size google photo backup :D
thanks !

sachin273

Sep 19, 2012
is this
'ProjectElixir_2.1_veux-12.1-20220909-0641-OFFICIAL' the correct rom for Note 11 pro+ 5g India? i ask because it has veux in the name while ours is supposed to be called peux..

sachin273

Sep 19, 2012
HkvVB5q.jpg

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

54eoyEC.jpg

- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer

- Probir - Developer / Team

- Nishant - Developer / Team

- Mayur - Developer / Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

hJB9yS3.jpg

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : Well in Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : Well in Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

NYGtJjs.jpg

---------- OFFICIAL Download Server ! ----------

NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

// Visit Our OFFICIAL Website //
// Tap Here for Screenshots //

UXZsIV9.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)

- Download the latest build
- Take a backup for safe side
- Boot to Recovery
- Format Data by typing yes
- Flash the latest build

- Reboot:p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.

for more READ THIS

fOsafBy.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
- LineageOS
- Proton AOSP
- Arrow OS

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

ESLL08G.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.1
- Security patch: August 2022
- Build author/Device Maintainer : JaswalAshish
- DEVICE: Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus / Poco X4 Pro
- DEVICE CODENAME: Veux / Peux

---- Sources and Documentation ----

- ROM Source Code
- Kernel Source
- OFFICIAL DEVICES
- Documentation

jSshoUc.jpg

-- OFFICIAL Website and Telegram Support Groups --

-- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
-- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
-- SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --

ZAV6Gdf.jpg

// Giving little CAN HELP A LOT //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student.
- Do consider donating on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards or buying me a coffee if you want to appreciate our work.
- Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
* Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Join Patreon for early build access of officially supported devices

* Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/join/uglykid24

I have ruined my wifi trying to flash this one. here is what happened.
i have note 11 pro+ 5g India.
1) i downloaded boot, vendor_boot and rom from the site.
2) i followed the instructions and flashed both boot images.
3) when i tried fastboot reboot recovery, i got error messages and could not reboot to recovery.
4) so i then tried to flash miui eu rom which trew errors like incorrect device.
5) as a last resort i flashed stock rom which stuck at pushing device.config or something like that.
6) i flashed back miui eu rom, this time it did go halfway but stuck at pushing vendor_b.
7) i removed the usb cable and the phone booted to stock rom with bootloader locked and wifi gone.
can somebody help?

Drew442

Dec 17, 2009
Does anyone know if this ROM works with the NFC hardware in the RKCCNXM SKCCNXM?

Thanks

Last edited:

TomatoAvenger

Oct 21, 2022
Hi new here! Is this rom for compatible with Redmi Note 11 pro 5g global SD695. Im confused because of the "Plus" in the name. Thank you for answering

apollo_81

Jun 30, 2016
Good morning. Sorry. Maybe this is not the right section. I hope someone can help me. I would like to go back from MIUI 13.0.5.0 to MIUI 12.5.4.0. Can I use MiFlash for my Redmi Note Pro 11+ device? A thousand thanks

M47Z

Dec 12, 2011
@TomatoAvenger @betoNL
Everyone asking about if this is supported on their phones or not: It's all in the sticky post and the title of this post:

This forums covers:
Peux:

• Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G [India]
  • POCO X4 Pro 5G [India]
Veux:

• Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G [Global]
  • POCO X4 Pro 5G [Global]
  • Redmi Note 11E Pro [China]
As the title says this rom is precisely for those two models, peux and veux, meaning all those names listed above. And nothing else. Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Global version etc? Not only is those rom not for them, this whole forum is not about them. If your device is one of those above, it is supported. If it's not, it's not.

Mauvekio

Feb 26, 2018
Does this ROM enable recording at 60fps and 4k on the x4 pro? Since it's the same hardware on Rdn 11 pro and the ROM is the same

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HkvVB5q.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

54eoyEC.jpg

- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer

- Probir - Developer / Team

- Nishant - Developer / Team

- Mayur - Developer / Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

hJB9yS3.jpg

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NYGtJjs.jpg

---------- OFFICIAL Download Server ! ----------

NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

// Visit Our OFFICIAL Website //
    // Tap Here for Screenshots //

UXZsIV9.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build

- Reboot:p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.

for more READ THIS

fOsafBy.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

ESLL08G.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.1
    - Security patch: August 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : JaswalAshish
    - DEVICE: Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus / Poco X4 Pro
    - DEVICE CODENAME: Veux / Peux

---- Sources and Documentation ----

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES
    - Documentation

jSshoUc.jpg

-- OFFICIAL Website and Telegram Support Groups --

-- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
    -- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
    -- SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --

ZAV6Gdf.jpg

// Giving little CAN HELP A LOT //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student.
    - Do consider donating on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards or buying me a coffee if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
    * Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Join Patreon for early build access of officially supported devices

* Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/join/uglykid24

Thanks a lot for providing such a wonderful ROM. I had been looking for this for a long time.
    Thanks for a great ROM. I want to ask what recovery could i use since i didnt found it in the forum. Please anyone could show me the recovery link?
    Thanks for a great ROM. I want to ask what recovery could i use since i didnt found it in the forum. Please anyone could show me the recovery link?