Development [OFFICIAL][12.1] PROJECT ELIXIR for Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus & Poco X4 Pro [Veux & Peux] [ROM][AOSP]

Search This thread

Ashish11948

Sep 21, 2021
Chandigarh, India
HkvVB5q.jpg

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

54eoyEC.jpg

- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer

- Probir - Developer / Team

- Nishant - Developer / Team

- Mayur - Developer / Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

hJB9yS3.jpg

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : Well in Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : Well in Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

NYGtJjs.jpg

---------- OFFICIAL Download Server ! ----------

NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

// Visit Our OFFICIAL Website //
// Tap Here for Screenshots //

UXZsIV9.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)

- Download the latest build
- Take a backup for safe side
- Boot to Recovery
- Format Data by typing yes
- Flash the latest build

- Reboot:p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.

for more READ THIS

fOsafBy.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
- LineageOS
- Proton AOSP
- Arrow OS

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

ESLL08G.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.1
- Security patch: August 2022
- Build author/Device Maintainer : JaswalAshish
- DEVICE: Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus / Poco X4 Pro
- DEVICE CODENAME: Veux / Peux

---- Sources and Documentation ----

- ROM Source Code
- Kernel Source
- OFFICIAL DEVICES
- Documentation

jSshoUc.jpg

-- OFFICIAL Website and Telegram Support Groups --

-- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
-- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
-- SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --

ZAV6Gdf.jpg

// Giving little CAN HELP A LOT //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student.
- Do consider donating on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards or buying me a coffee if you want to appreciate our work.
- Thank you for your support !

Last edited by a moderator:

sourav24071999

Sep 7, 2018
India
www.buymeacoffee.com
Reactions: kikomizuhara

ridipradana

Apr 30, 2022
Face a problem. I already registered a fingerprint for security but it can't be used for unlocking the device. No reaction tapping the sensor so I'm still using the pattern now.

napoleonthecake69

Oct 12, 2019
I for some reason have no notification sound at all. max volume, it plays sound when I select it in settings, but when I receive notification it only vibrates for all apps. tried different sounds.

edit: nevermind, there's no sound only for Telegram for some reason. so the only issue is that I have a wifi calling icon constantly showing even with wifi calling disabled. for the rest - all perfect.

Last edited:

Fedon

Aug 4, 2017
Prague
Everything what i try - work like charm (including root via magisk)!
Thank you for your work!

betoNL

I have not been here at the XDA forum for a long time and just wanted to mention that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G ( GLOBAL) is not the same as the POCO X4 pro 5g.
Different processors ( Redmi Note 11 pro+ got the mediatek 920 ). Even the sizes are different.
See comparison : https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=11371&idPhone2=11180

The main reasons that I went for the Redmi instead of the Poco is the support for WiFi 6 and the 120w fast charging.

Having that said, I guess this rom is not for the global version of the redmi note 11 pro + 5 G , right?

Cheers

Fedon

Aug 4, 2017
Prague
I have not been here at the XDA forum for a long time and just wanted to mention that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G ( GLOBAL) is not the same as the POCO X4 pro 5g.
Different processors ( Redmi Note 11 pro+ got the mediatek 920 ). Even the sizes are different.
See comparison : https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=11371&idPhone2=11180

The main reasons that I went for the Redmi instead of the Poco is the support for WiFi 6 and the 120w fast charging.

Having that said, I guess this rom is not for the global version of the redmi note 11 pro + 5 G , right?

Cheers

hello,

you need:

and if you need 120w charging, then dont falsh it bcs custom rom dont have
more then 9V-2A fast charging

Reactions: betoNL

betoNL

What I mean is that the code name for the Redmi 11 pro PLUS is "Pissarropro" and not "Veux" which is for the Redmi 11 pro WITHOUT the "+".

Having that said I guess that the thread title of this and other threads should be corrected, the word PLUS should be removed to avoid confusion and avoid less experienced users flashing the wrong rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HkvVB5q.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

54eoyEC.jpg

- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer

- Probir - Developer / Team

- Nishant - Developer / Team

- Mayur - Developer / Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

hJB9yS3.jpg

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NYGtJjs.jpg

---------- OFFICIAL Download Server ! ----------

NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

// Visit Our OFFICIAL Website //
    // Tap Here for Screenshots //

UXZsIV9.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build

- Reboot:p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.

for more READ THIS

fOsafBy.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

ESLL08G.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.1
    - Security patch: August 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : JaswalAshish
    - DEVICE: Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus / Poco X4 Pro
    - DEVICE CODENAME: Veux / Peux

---- Sources and Documentation ----

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES
    - Documentation

jSshoUc.jpg

-- OFFICIAL Website and Telegram Support Groups --

-- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
    -- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
    -- SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --

ZAV6Gdf.jpg

// Giving little CAN HELP A LOT //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student.
    - Do consider donating on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards or buying me a coffee if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

Thanks a lot for providing such a wonderful ROM. I had been looking for this for a long time.
    I know that.
    All I am saying is that the title of this and other threads have to be adjusted by removing the word "PLUS" from them.
    Correction - The India version got indeed the snapdragon chipset while the China and Global versions got the Mediatek chipset, so the thread title here should be Redmi Note Pro+ ( INDIA).

My 5 cents
    After updating to Version 3.8 (2nd) the QR Code Scanner doesnt work anymore. It's greyed out.
    Any solution for that?