Official 3.03.990.6 SenseUI ROM for Vodafone

Search This thread

QuadDamage

Jun 6, 2006
THIS IS FOR 32A ONLY! 32A ONLY!

http://www.htc.com/hk-en/SupportDownload.aspx?p_id=267&cat=2&dl_id=762

SERIAL NO : HT96PKF01837

Look at the build number. It's higher than the TW/SG ROMs.

ROM Upgrade with HTC Sense for HTC Magic
Release Date: 2009-11-17 Category: ROM Upgrade

An updated ROM is now available for HTC Magic customers to download. As always, HTC is committed to providing customers with the best possible mobile experience.

Installation Instructions:
ROM Version: 3.03.990.6 (For SMARTONE-VODAFONE)

Last edited:

iamarock

Oct 9, 2009
Madrid
thesolvers.es
Can someone clarify if all Vodafone HTC Magic devices (in all countries) are 32B? ("With Google" branded)?

As already explained in the related thread, when enter my SN it pop ups with the message "sorry, this update is not suitable for your devide"

Eskibo

Aug 8, 2009
Copenhagen
Yes - it's for Vodafone HTC Magic (32B) .

If you put your own serial number (find it under the battery) it will check to see if you have the phone model before letting you download

No it isn't. Sense will not be officially released for 32B versions. The HTC Magic is generally called (Vodafone) in their productline and this is a mistake. If the product line was correct, there would be no such thing as a 32A.
Stick to the announcements and you would know this. This is also why S/N keys arnt working.

QuadDamage

Jun 6, 2006
WTF guys don't be posting misleading crap. IT'S FOR 32A ONLY.

By the way just flashed it using gold card method again. Went smooth. Radio/HW Boot are the same as in TW ROM.

yukkio

May 19, 2009
Tittle should be edit to "only for 32A" because "for Vodafone" is a bit erroneous.

BR.

Wayneh73

Aug 6, 2009
32B Bricked

I foolishly tried this on my 32b and now have a nice brick. Does anyone know how to recover it? I'm stuck on a RUU USB screen and it's showing a 32a radio.

QuadDamage

Jun 6, 2006
Seems a little faster. Not much difference. The build number is higher so maybe it's got a few minor tweaks/bug fixes etc. I've flashed it no more than 30 mins ago. I'll report back if i'll find something new/different/improved.

QuadDamage

Jun 6, 2006
Tittle should be edit to "only for 32A" because "for Vodafone" is a bit erroneous.

BR.

Dude seriously are you dense or something? The ROM comes from HTC directly so how to you expect it to work on your Google branded phone? Besides SenseUI will not be officially released for Google branded devices aka 32B devices. It's common sense.

killnotes

Nov 11, 2009
THIS IS FOR 32A ONLY! 32A ONLY!

http://www.htc.com/hk-en/SupportDownload.aspx?p_id=267&cat=2&dl_id=762

SERIAL NO : HT96PKF01837

Look at the build number. It's higher than the TW/SG ROMs.

ROM Upgrade with HTC Sense for HTC Magic
Release Date: 2009-11-17 Category: ROM Upgrade

An updated ROM is now available for HTC Magic customers to download. As always, HTC is committed to providing customers with the best possible mobile experience.

Installation Instructions:
ROM Version: 3.03.990.6 (For SMARTONE-VODAFONE)

I would like to know if i have already installed myhero 1.1.3, will it be meaningful if i change back to using this official ROM in terms of new features/performance?

yukkio

May 19, 2009
Dude seriously are you dense or something? The ROM comes from HTC directly so how to you expect it to work on your Google branded phone? Besides SenseUI will not be officially released for Google branded devices aka 32B devices. It's common sense.

Respect man. It was only a advice for help to people haven't bricked phones (it has already happened). Vodafone has only HTC Magic 32B.
BR.

Bipin saspara

Jan 23, 2006
Antwerp
upgrade

hello guys one good news or bad news.

i upgrade this rom to my vodafone proximus belgium phone with this update

i was stuck on ruu mode after 45% update with error ' wrong customer id' 131 something like that.

i try all my best but i could not go to even fastboot mode. only fastboot command was working but i couldn't get ride off ruu mode. then i keep updating this rom again and again and boooooooom.

jackpot of the day. it went smoothly and here i am running latest version on my magic.

still i have to explore a bit and if u need feedback get back to u soon. onething i can tell already is that it is very very fast.

iamarock

Oct 9, 2009
Madrid
thesolvers.es

i was stuck on ruu mode after 45% update with error ' wrong customer id' 131 something like that.

i try all my best but i could not go to even fastboot mode. only fastboot command was working but i couldn't get ride off ruu mode. then i keep updating this rom again and again and boooooooom.

jackpot of the day. it went smoothly and here i am running latest version on my magic.

still i have to explore a bit and if u need feedback get back to u soon. onething i can tell already is that it is very very fast.

32B Magic? More details please....

dunai

Jun 12, 2009

please bring back info about languages and keyboards :)