Official 5.1 update for Honor 6+ PE-TL-10

Search This thread

apatrahil

Aug 26, 2015
http://www.hihonor.com/en/pages/support#?view=downloads

Download from Honor and apply manually by unpacking update.app file to sdcard.

Anyone please explain, is there any difference between that forementioned version (B521) and the one issued on 25th ot Sept from Honor India (B507/B510).
I did updated with Indian version and all seems just fine, no bugs for now. Is there any need to re-apply this version now.

Thanks

wildcat777

Nov 6, 2010
Would it be ok to apply this to my honor 6 plus here in the UK?
Also,after the lolipop update is double tap to wake still available?,thanks in advance for any help.

feinverk

Mar 7, 2013
Cairo
Guys i upgraded from B135 (KitKat) to the official Lollipop (B324) .. now i can't choose which Sim Card uses 3G/4G and also Motion Control is empty . Do you have same issues ?

bexem

Mar 12, 2011
Preston
I found some differences from the international one to the Chinese one like the notification management on the lockscreen, I had whatsapp notification in lollipop style but now, with the official international, I have the normal notification from the status bar

Edit: my bad, found it

Last edited:

nicholas64

Dec 21, 2014
everything in this official firmware works fine, better than kitkat. just light painting mode in camera options is missing (in beta version was present). in case of troubles i suggest a factory reset

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcat777

Akram.

Dec 8, 2013
B324 official everything is working. Dt2w also. Faster then in kitkat

Gesendet von meinem PE-TL10 mit Tapatalk

Hi,

DT2W is working after you reset? Because some of them do not have it. How its for you? What other features are missing than in kitkat? What about battery?

And what about adding button to hide navbar?

Last edited:

sabbry15

Oct 1, 2015
Hello everyone , I'm new and I wonder if I can update my h6 + p - TL10 Chinese with the latest firmware lollipop . I have just upgraded OTA and I version PE - TL10V100R001CHNC00B260
KIT KAT 4.4.2

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone