[OFFICIAL][6.0.1_r62][G3][All Variants] XenonHD 6.0

Search This thread

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
I m having problems with snapchat and dreamdays. They both crash when i open them. How can i fix it?
I take it you're on Marshmallow? Install Andy Log from the Play Store. It has a Last Crash feature which is pretty cool.
Once an app crashes go to Andy Log and tap on Last Crash. A window will pop up with info related to the crash. Scroll through it. You might find out what caused the crash. Hopefully something user fixable like theme conflicts, Xposed, etc.

LG G3 D851, CyanideL Developer Edition ROM, 777 Kernel R22, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Reactions: SteveMurphy

ImSerghio

Aug 18, 2016
I take it you're on Marshmallow? Install Andy Log from the Play Store. It has a Last Crash feature which is pretty cool.
Once an app crashes go to Andy Log and tap on Last Crash. A window will pop up with info related to the crash. Scroll through it. You might find out what caused the crash. Hopefully something user fixable like theme conflicts, Xposed, etc.

LG G3 D851, CyanideL Developer Edition ROM, 777 Kernel R22, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

No i upgraded to nougat version. I downloaded andylog but it crashes too. I ve another problem with Bluetooth transfer files. When i m receiving files, Bluetooth goes off and i didnt receive anything. Bluetooth take off itself. How can i do?

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
@ImSerghio, I see. You posted in the MM thread which us why I mentioned Andy Log. I know it doesn't work under Nougat.

LG G3 D851, CyanideL Developer Edition ROM, 777 Kernel R7, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

sublim3style3

Dec 13, 2012
No love for the D850?

The dev accidently deleted it? so can someone upload it back or is the support for D850 abandoned? Just need a link. Any solid build if OTA works.

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
The Marshmallow stuff has stopped so OTA wouldn't matter. Also means the D850 wasn't abandoned as, once again, development has stopped. Long time ago.

LG G3 D851, OctOS Nougat ROM, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Megani

May 25, 2015
Hello,

Please can someone upload the latest xenonhd Marshmallow rom for LG G3 D855

Thank

Last edited:

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Currently only d855 is officially maintained. Search for the 7.1 XenonHD thread ?

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro

Okay, confusion on my part. Megani is looking for MM build for D855. Are you saying one can still get downloads for D855 MM via/thru the N thread?

In the experimental downloads one can't tell what anything is based on by the naming scheme. I even got confused in my own archived builds once (LP vs MM). Anyhind, it wouldn't be cool for him to blindly download some builds (using dates as a guide) just to find out they're not MM.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3493380

[OFFICIAL][7.1.1_r9][OTA] XenonHD 7.1

LG G3 D851, PAC-MAN LP ROM, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Last edited:

dadi11

Recognized Developer
Mar 12, 2011
Lubin
www.facebook.com
Okay, confusion on my part. He's looking for MM build for D855. So are you saying he can still get downloads for D855 MM via/thru the N thread?

In the experimental downloads one can't tell what anything is based on the naming scheme. I even got confused in my own archived builds once (LP vs MM). Anyhind, it wouldn't be cool for him to blindly download some builds (using dates as a guide) just to find out they're not MM.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3493380

[OFFICIAL][7.1.1_r9][OTA] XenonHD 7.1

no, I'm just saying that this thread is abandoned by me. there is a new maintainer and new android version going on for d855 only, so let's move to it's thread instead resurrecting this one.

btw - https://mirrors.c0urier.net/android/teamhorizon/MM/Official/d855/ don't know why it's that hard to find for you guys

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Sorry. I was being confused on behalf of someone else. I blame it on age. Heck I was still editing so slowly I didn't notice you responded. ?

Top Liked Posts