[OFFICIAL][6.0.1_r62][G3][All Variants] XenonHD 6.0

Search This thread

twelfth

Since the 7.1 version of XenonHD is not all variant... I can confirm for those on the Sprint variant (LS990) that Resurrection Remix works well on the device, even using Boost Mobile. The sleep of death and no charge bugs seem to have been resolved in the CM14/LineageOS codebase and device tree. So if you were holding off because you wanted to use XenonHD with your G3 and the MM builds are the only ones that supported your device... RR's not a bad alternative.

For those on Sprint based MVNOs, like Boost, Virgin, etc... You'll need to flash the MVNOBuzBee installer before you boot the rom for the first time.

Attachments

• MVNOBuzbee.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 26

GoodKiIler

Sep 19, 2016
Hi,
I have a few questions about this rom :
Is it fast ?
Debloated ?
Magisk/Xposed compatible ?
Rooted ?
KnockCode/On compatible ?
Which kernel do you recommend ?
Thanks by advance, and sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Ugh

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Hi,
I have a few questions about this rom :
Is it fast ?
Debloated ?
Magisk/Xposed compatible ?
Rooted ?
KnockCode/On compatible ?
Which kernel do you recommend ?
Thanks by advance, and sorry for my bad English.

You're asking in the Marshmallow thread. This ROM is not being developed/supported. You would want the Nougat thread.

Going by your questions it seems you're coming from stock.

Fast? Yes.
Debloated? Generally a stock concern.
Magisk/Xposed? I suppose.
Rooted? I forget but I think not. Could check DevOptions to be sure.
KnockCode? That's generally a stock thing.
Kernel? Always use what the ROM came with. Especially if you're not sure what you're doing.

Once again, this version of the ROM is not supported. You probably won't find any downloads either.

LG G3 D851, PAC-MAN LP ROM, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Last edited:

MaximilianPs

Jan 7, 2009
Pesaro
Huston I've a problem!
Gentle Alarm won't find any media !!!
When I go to choose the song to use as ring, it say "no media found" (I've translated for Italian, but could be also "No support found")
It looks like it isn't able to read folders and files on SDCard, I can't even choose where to start to read.

Any advice ?

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Huston I've a problem!
Gentle Alarm won't find any media !!!
When I go to choose the song to use as ring, it say "no media found" (I've translated for Italian, but could be also "No support found")
It looks like it isn't able to read folders and files on SDCard, I can't even choose where to start to read.

Any advice ?
I do not know but try this.
Go to Settings -> Apps. Choose Show system from the three-dot menu. Find Media Storage and clear data or cache of that.
Reboot I guess to have the ROM reread media/storage. Hopefully that helps.

GoodKiIler

Sep 19, 2016
Ugh

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

You're asking in the Marshmallow thread. This ROM is not being developed/supported. You would want the Nougat thread.

Going by your questions it seems you're coming from stock.

Fast? Yes.
Debloated? Generally a stock concern.
Magisk/Xposed? I suppose.
Rooted? I forget but I think not. Could check DevOptions to be sure.
KnockCode? That's generally a stock thing.
Kernel? Always use what the ROM came with. Especially if you're not sure what you're doing.

Once again, this version of the ROM is not supported. You probably won't find any downloads either.

Thank you. So, do you know if the nougat version is stable ?

MaximilianPs

Jan 7, 2009
Pesaro
I do not know but try this.
Go to Settings -> Apps. Choose Show system from the three-dot menu. Find Media Storage and clear data or cache of that.
Reboot I guess to have the ROM reread media/storage. Hopefully that helps.

It didn't work but I was able to select albums and genere Wich is good enough. BTW I still guess it's that privacy obsession the source of the problem. :rolleyes:

Reactions: marcdw

viksterster

Jan 1, 2011
Camera app keeps opening randomly

The camera app keeps opening up randomly and I have no clue why. I feel my phone vibrate every now and then when pressing the power button and I end up seeing that the camera is on.

viksterster

Jan 1, 2011
Service Provider name positioniong

As you can see in the screenshot provided, the Service provider's name is a little bit higher than the other toolbar icons in the lockscreen. I think it would look better if it was aligned according to the toolbar icons

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170319-231654.jpg
    Screenshot_20170319-231654.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 757

L1p1c1

Aug 9, 2016
heaven
Deactivate from power gestures : double click power button to turn on the camera.

Try to reset fonts from provider settings or from battery status and see if adjust.

Reactions: viksterster

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park

Rom

Jul 1, 2013
Lyon

mohammadtalha93

Apr 12, 2016
Lahore
i have installed the latest build for VS985 variant and im going through this weird issue.....on the first boot it detects my sim carrier but shows no signal....afterwards i have to go to CELLULAR NETWORKS in Settings and change it any mode which contains GSM or WCDMA or LTE because these are for my network.....after choosing GSM ONLY Sim phone starts to work on GSM ONLY but after 1 to 2 minutes it starts acting as WCDMA and shows in Status Bar sign of 3G/H+ where i have selected GSM Only......then i go back to Cellular Network to check did it changed in the settings automatically...but NO.....GSM only is selected in the preferred network and the network which is working is WCDMA.....no matter what i choose in settings menu or *#*#4636#*#* it remains on WCDMA....... and im bound to use GSM only for better calling as the area in which i live have weak WCDMA coverage and GSM coverage is very good here.......

the only thing that keeps it GSM only is changing default network line in build prop to GSM only(1)....but every time when i want use Mobile Data i have to change it in build.prop and reboot

and its really annoying...

i have tried every setting every bootstack and literally flashed every nougat and marshmallow rom which is available for my device....same thing is happening.....

But it works fine with Fulmics roms..........not even single on Fulmics....

but i want to use Nougat or Marshmallow LOS/AOSP based rom....because they are light and blazing fast...

somebody please help???

Top Liked Posts