[OFFICIAL][7.1.2][ONEPLUS2] XenonHD 7.1

Search This thread

Hosh Jk

Mar 9, 2016
Snapchat isn't logging my account in my phone running late XenonHD ROM. No third party Snapchat application installed!

mrvogl

Dec 3, 2010
Welcome to OnePlus ROMs. Use CAF based ROMs to fix that.

Does CAF stand for Code Aurora Forum? I never heard that term before and that's what I found on google.

The XenonHD Rom is great, very stable. And while I don't use my phone often for calls, the few times a week I do haven't been fun with the drops and poor call quality. I was at the hospital last week trying to call family and was about to throw my phone in the trash.

I also have an issue with WIFI connections that don't have internet. I tell it I want to use the connection anyway but it still switches to LTE. I can tell because I can still do a google search while connected to the network only wifi. I connect to my 3dr solo drone over wifi and its very hit and miss on connecting, and I'm pretty sure it's because it's switching to LTE instead of staying on the WIFI.

nekmaria

Apr 17, 2009
Huawei P40 Pro
I confirm that caf ROMs are not nessesary safer and without network drops

Στάλθηκε από το Pixel XL μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

keval_juthani

Feb 28, 2017
I didn't find option in configuration for adding flash/tilde icon next to battery percentage/icon while charging.
If it's there, then can someone please tell me where it is!?
If it's not, then can we add that? @MZO

keval_juthani

Feb 28, 2017
Two things:
1. Audio FX shows blank screen. Am I missing something here?
2. Advanced easy QS toggle doesn't work for mobile data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170629-222103.png
    Screenshot_20170629-222103.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 439
  • Screenshot_20170629-221917.png
    Screenshot_20170629-221917.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 433

onfire2222

Jan 17, 2017
*problem was fixed*

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170702-005247.png
    Screenshot_20170702-005247.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_20170702-005348.png
    Screenshot_20170702-005348.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

mihirr

Sep 7, 2012
Welcome to OnePlus ROMs. Use CAF based ROMs to fix that.

thanks... just installed cosmic os which is based on CAF ROM. was on xenon but had few minor issues like audio FC, and network drops. However, I liked the Xenon ROM much better. once its fix I might plan to move with xenonHD again. meanwhile, I will use CosmicOS.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Snapchat isn't logging my account in my phone running late XenonHD ROM. No third-party Snapchat application installed!
well I found an easy method to fix snapchat logging issues on rooted device. firstly, install an old snapchat app from back in 2015, login from old application and then update to newer version which will keep you logged in on the app.

Hosh Jk

Mar 9, 2016
@MZO I'm on the latest build and I have few issues.. the screen goes blank when I edit pictures (happens atleast 5 times a day and that too in whichever photo editor) and I'll have to reboot!
And few days back I checked my camera roll and some photos (more than 400 important ones) were missing and I was very disappointed, It randomly happened I still don't understand the reason, and today I watched a video and now when I came back to look for it, it went missing. All were deleted.. don't know why this is happening! Please help! I know there's no way to bring back those cause I don't have any sort of recycle bin applications.
P.S - I'm sure I wouldn't have accidentally deleted them.. It happened without hand!

MZO

Jan 5, 2015
@MZO I'm on the latest build and I have few issues.. the screen goes blank when I edit pictures (happens atleast 5 times a day and that too in whichever photo editor) and I'll have to reboot!
And few days back I checked my camera roll and some photos (more than 400 important ones) were missing and I was very disappointed, It randomly happened I still don't understand the reason, and today I watched a video and now when I came back to look for it, it went missing. All were deleted.. don't know why this is happening! Please help! I know there's no way to bring back those cause I don't have any sort of recycle bin applications.
P.S - I'm sure I wouldn't have accidentally deleted them.. It happened without hand!
This isn't a ROM sided problem. But some app or activity deleting them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ru9Je5d.jpg

TeamHorizon's XenonHD ROM builds for OnePlus 2 (oneplus2)
    http://www.xenonhd.com/

XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is based on LineageOS 14.1 with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.
    The idea behind XenonHD is to give users a ROM that is "blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth".​

Device Source:
    Device Tree
    Flashing Instructions:

To install this ROM you will need to have a latest custom Recovery such as TWRP installed.
    1. Copy the downloaded ROM to your phone.
    2. Boot into your recovery
    3. Back up your ROM
    4. Enter recovery
    5. Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
    6. Install the ROM
    7. Install GAPPS package
    8. Reboot - the first boot can take up to 5 minutes

Download Links:
    Recovery: TWRP
    ROM: Official / Experimental
    Gapps: OpenGApps:
    Choose ARM64, 7.1

XDA:DevDB Information
    Official XenonHD 7.1 ROM by TeamHorizon, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    MZO
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamHorizon

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest OOS
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 7.1.2
    Stable Release Date: 2017-06-08

Created 2017-02-12
    Last Updated 2017-06-07
    Main features:
    XenonOTA
    XenonHD Changelog
    NovaLauncher, Adaway, Kernel Adiutor, SuperSU
    Root, adb, dev options, advanced reboot & installing apks enabled by default
    Pixel UI, Pixel Navbar + Animation, Wallpaper
    Material sounds & icons
    Day/Night theme
    Network indicator & battery bar in status bar
    Live Volume Steps
    DT2S on lockscreen
    Custom Quick Settings Tiles
    Removed unnecessary things
    Under the hood improvements and optimizations
    ...and more on the way!

Bugs:
    -Lemme know