- Sep 22, 2013
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
All information and files — both in source and compiled form — are provided on an as is basis. No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. The user assumes all risks of any damages that may occur, including but not limited to loss of data, damages to hardware, or loss of business profits. Please use at your own risk. Note that unless explicitly allowed by the warranty covering your device, it should be assumed that any warranty accompanying your device will be voided if you tamper with either the system software or the hardware.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our website.
Official LineageOS Wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/cheeseburger
First time LineageOS 14.1 installation on your OnePlus 5:
- Read the official Wiki page
- Unlock your bootloader if you haven't done so already
- Flash a custom recovery via Fastboot
- Push GApps (arm 64) and the Lineage 14.1 zip to your device
- Boot into Recovery
- Perform factory reset
- Flash the LineageOS 14.1 zip from SD card
- Flash GApps from SD card
- Downloads : https://download.lineageos.org/cheeseburger
- Changelog : https://download.lineageos.org/cheeseburger/changes
- Google Apps (arm64) (nano is recommend): http://opengapps.org/?api=7.1&variant=nano
- Su addon (arm64): https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/su/addonsu-14.1-arm64-signed.zip
- Su remover (arm64): https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/su/addonsu-remove-14.1-arm64-signed.zip
You can report bugs on our Jira bug tracker as explained in our wiki.
- ROOT! ROOT! Give me root or i'll die!!! Where root is???
- Root has been removed from LineageOS builds, to allow people who are not interested in root access to enjoy apps such as PokemonGo or banking apps. A zip to re-enable root will be provided here. Other packages such as SuperSu, magisk or others are not supported and may cause problems
- Why no f2fs support?
- F2fs does not support fbe (file-based encryption) which proved iteslf better than block-based encryption even on f2fs. Due to some android rescue features, an attemp to boot using an userdata partition using an unsupported filesystem may lead to an automatic attemp to format userdata partition (which includes sdcard) to the supported configuration.
- Why no nightly this week?
- Build failed. Check again in 7 days
- Installation fails with error 7, what should I do?
- Make sure your firmware is up to date. You can find zip flashable firmwares here
- When do I have to wipe data?
- You must wipe data only when you're switching from another rom.
- Will you add <insert awesome feature here>?
- I won't. Feel free to submit a commit to gerrit, where it will be reviewed.
The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
[OFFICIAL] [7.1] LineageOS 14.1 - OnePlus 5 [cheeseburger], ROM for the OnePlus 5
linuxxxx, codeworkx, chenxingyu, amartinz, jumoog
Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 4.5.10 Firmware
Last Updated 2017-09-03