[OFFICIAL][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 - OnePlus One [bacon]

Search This thread

twowheeler

Sep 4, 2011
Is anyone having problems with the latest Nightly and long press menu key to access Google Assistant?

It just brings up the circle that usually opens into the assistant when I long press but doesn't actually launch the assistant. If I change the long press action to anything else whatever I pick launches and the assistant works if I access it other ways. It was working previously but I'm not sure exactly when it broke for me.
Nope, works just fine here, although it does seem to hang on the circle for a bit longer

Reactions: fede_79

ipilcher

Jul 10, 2010
Dallas, TX
Where to download 14.1?

Anyone know of a download location for the last 14.1 build?

As much as I like 15.1, I just can't take the battery issues. (I do have a nandroid of my 14.1 install, but I'd like to do a clean install.)

fede_79

Apr 21, 2011
Treviso
Google Play Music still crash itself and phone randomly also with AudioFX disabled. :(

Inviato dal mio OnePlus One utilizzando Tapatalk

kas_27_es

Sep 18, 2007
Why are you asking? It works as usual.

It is part of the Google Apps. Which version of these do you use?
I attached a file, it is 8.20.13.21.arm

I don't find any adjust where use facial unlock. If there is any, could you show me how to use it?

I've been looking for it into security options and I didn't find it...

Thanks
Screenshot_Ajustes_20180926-071027_1.jpeg

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

Timmmmaaahh!

Sr. Mod / Mod Cmte / Recognized Xmas Avatar Themer
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
From From eh... Belgium!
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
I attached a file, it is 8.20.13.21.arm

I don't find any adjust where use facial unlock. If there is any, could you show me how to use it?

I've been looking for it into security options and I didn't find it...

Thanks
Not the version number. Which package? You need at least nano for Face Unlock to work.

kas_27_es

Sep 18, 2007
Sorry I've been posting here instead of 15 thread...

Thanks

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheTibi

Sep 4, 2018
Hello,
I'm on 15.1.

on 14.1 was manual control possible.

How to enable camera maual modes on LOS 15.1?
All istalled camera apps are reporting no manual control.

Flubberblubber

Nov 26, 2018
Had a look through but can't see the answer. Where can I download 14.1 to revert back from 15.1. Battery drain on 15.1 is too much compared with 14.1 so would like to go back but can't find any source to download it. Any pointers to where it can be found would be welcome.

TheTibi

Sep 4, 2018

Issues found in los 15 on Oneplus one
- Manual camera options no more works since los 15 (tested with more camera aps)
- AudioFX / equalizer dos not run correctly -> audio is boosted too much, needs a lot of fiddling in(or kill) Audio FX the the sound gets a bit better but not in par with 14.1
- Sporadic restart of the phone (3 times per week) when starting audio playback
- etc

GirishSharma

Feb 19, 2015
Ajmer, Rajasthan

sabrefresco

Jan 2, 2015
/etc/hosts
Downloaded lineage-15.1-20181202-nightly-bacon-signed.zip from https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/full/bacon/20181202/lineage-15.1-20181202-nightly-bacon-signed.zip

Did not got MD5 or sha256.

At this moment I am using android 7.1.2. Wipe system, data, delvik and cache but I failed to flash the rom something error like package for device bacon, A0001 your device is . I tried to remove this check in updater-script but still not able to flash the rom.

Update TWRP

Reactions: GirishSharma

Hyacin

Nov 24, 2012
The download link leads to the 15.1 download page, and I can't find any 14 images there at all. Is it still possible to download 14.1 from somewhere official? Android 8 breaks a lot of features in my primary use of my OPO.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twuf4.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    All information and files — both in source and compiled form — are provided on an as is basis. 
    No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. The user assumes all risks of any damages
    that may occur, including but not limited to loss of data, damages to hardware, or loss of
    business profits. Please use at your own risk. Note that unless explicitly allowed by the warranty
    covering your device, it should be assumed that any warranty accompanying your device will
    be voided if you tamper with either the system software or the hardware.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our website.

Wiki
    Official LineageOS Wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/bacon

Installation
    First time LineageOS 14.1 installation on your OnePlus One:
    • Read the official Wiki page
    • Unlock your bootloader if you haven't done so already
    • Flash a custom recovery via Fastboot
    • Push GApps (arm) and the CM 14.1 zip to your device
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Perform factory reset
    • Flash the LineageOS 14.1 zip from SD card
    • Flash GApps from SD card
    • Reboot

Downloads
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reporting bugs
    You can report bugs on our Jira bug tracker as explained in our wiki.

F.A.Q.
    • ROOT! ROOT! Give me root or i'll die!!! Where root is???
    • Root has been removed from LineageOS builds, to allow people who are not interested in root access to enjoy apps such as PokemonGo or banking apps. A zip to re-enable root will be provided here. Other packages such as SuperSu, magisk or others are not supported and may cause problems
    • Why no nightly this week?
    • Build failed. Check again in 7 days
    • When do I have to wipe data?
    • You must wipe data only when you're switching from another rom or migrating to Snapshot branch from Nightly and vice versa. You don't need to wipe data when you update in the same release channe (this applies to 13.0 -> 14.1 upgrades too)
    • Will you add <insert awesome feature here>?
    • I won't. If you write it, submit a commit to gerrit, where it will be reviewed.

The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [OFFICIAL][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 - OnePlus One [bacon], ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    linuxxxx, forkbomb444, cyanogen
    Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-23
    Last Updated 2017-04-12
    does this build support VoLTE ?
    Yes. It also turns your phone into an aeroplane when you turn on Airplane mode!
    "I think what a lot of people forget is that this is not a "make my phone neat & kewl" place.

As implied by the name this is technically a Developers forum/community.

Now what does that mean? Well first off it means that there is an expectation that if you are here then you want to customize your device but rather than just installing something that someone packaged you want to understand how it works and maybe even enhance it yourself.

These days, we have a flood of new users who are asking not "How can I do this myself" but more like "Give me the quick fix" without caring to understand the process. See if you read the threads then you get to experience the learning process, you see how the issues were investigated and confirmed. Then you get to watch the different attempts at resolution and learn why some failed while others worked. That is called Development.

The NooB backlash is coming from users who have walked in the development shoes and is directed mainly at those who don't care for the journey but just want the end result or destination.

As a Development Forum we are just as much (if not more) about the journey. I've read so many comments like "I don't have time to read all of the threads" or "I don't care how it works, just that it does". These very statements are contrary to the heart & soul of XDA-Devs and that is why the backlash is so strong.

Let me be very clear on this: IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

XDA-Devs is about developers & hackers helping each other and working together to get the most out of our devices by understanding them better than most.

XDA-Devs is not about helping everyone who wants a "Kewl bit of kit" make their phone better than the guy next to him.

Now do we go kicking users off who never contribute anything, NO. We tolerate it to an extent. Where the toleration ends is when these users start diluting the usefulness of the forum by repeating the same questions over and over again.

You ask the developers/ fellow members to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position."

- @kyphur
    Pixel Experience updated.. (Phew!)

Changelog:
    *Pixel Theme and Pixel Navbar made compatible with the latest weekly as of 24.04.17

--
    Get Pixel Launcher and Pixel icons from the previous post here

>For Pixel-like blue accent, flash pixel_theme.zip

>For Pixel Navbar with animation, flash pixel_navbar.zip

NOTE: pixel_theme and pixel_navbar are build specific. Do NOT flash it on any build other than the aforementioned one, or else your device will bootloop. Consider yourselves warned!

Link to the Debloater I created a while ago : here

//thanks for the support guys, it really means a lot
    Pixel Experience updated..

Changelog:
    *Pixel Theme and Pixel Navbar made compatible with the latest weekly as of 11.04.2017

--
    Steps to get Pixel icons
    • Flash pixel_launcher.zip and then flash pixel_icons.zip, reboot
    • If you don't see round icons yet, navigate to Settings>Apps>Tap three dots at the top right corner>Show system>Pixel Launcher and force stop it>hit home button (if you still don't see it then wipe data and force stop)
    *Remember that you should have Pixel Launcher as the default launcher for this to work

>To just get the Pixel Launcher, flash pixel_launcher.zip only

>For Pixel-like blue accent, flash pixel_theme.zip

>For Pixel Navbar with animation, flash pixel_navbar.zip

NOTE: pixel_theme and pixel_navbar are build specific. Do NOT flash it on any build other than the aforementioned one, or else your device will bootloop. Consider yourselves warned!

Link to the Debloater I created a while ago : here