Iam facing volte problem too
A] To solve Jio massages and VoLTE fluctuations
Do as directed to solve every issue
1) first check your current rom if it has stable VoLTE with sms working then this tutorial is not for you , you can directly flash the ROM as usual.
2) If you have fluctuations and sms not working then follow me
3) First download stock 19s or 21s EUI
4) flash this recovery
5) Go to wipe menu and select system ,data, dalvik,cache,persist(Important).
6)Now flash stock rom
7) flash lazyflasher from here
9) you will notice that your sensors are not working.
10) download this file
and use any root explorer to paste it into /persist/sensors folder.
12) reboot , now every sensor should be working.
13) Now flash any rom you want.
while flashing roms other than stock ,wipe data,dalvik,cache,system only.
14) Enjoy the stable VoLTE.
If you like my work and feel I deserve something , you can donate me here using paypal
Flash october 15 build and 19s bootloader ,volte may work.Mine is working finemy volte is permanently goneeeee. even it's not working in eui 6.......going to flash indian firmware again sooooon!!??
Please fix volte problem in next buildXenonHD (25/10/2018)
Check changelog for more info
https://host.llamasweet.tech/codeworkx/lineage/s2/ here is the link,flash over eui 6Thanks for replying but I am using Eui 6 (x520 - chinese) firmware at present... Is it safe to flash Indian eui 19s bootloader. If yes can you give me the link or is it present in lineageos 14 thread....
There is no volte problem u just need your 19s bootloader :vFlash october 15 build and 19s bootloader ,volte may work.Mine is working fine
---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------
Please fix volte problem in next build