[OFFICIAL] Android 6.0 Marshmallow Thread

When do you think our galaxy s6 (international) get android 6.0?

• October

Votes: 8 0.8%
  • November

Votes: 21 2.2%
  • December

Votes: 133 13.7%
  • January

Votes: 222 22.9%
  • February

Votes: 257 26.5%
  • March?!!

Votes: 328 33.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

javitolopez69

Jul 21, 2014
Report bugs to the kernel is Bad frecuencis. 400mhz .800mhz in sleep .and gobernor interactive is Bad. Report Samsung change for other gobernor. And reduce frecuency.1.2.3.4.cuores to 200mhz .5.6.7.8 cuores to 400mhz

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

Riardon

May 6, 2013

Tomorrow is the day Marshmallow will be delayed due to unresolved bugs and other issues and will launch along with S7 and everyone will be a sad panda. We don't really know when they will launch it. I find it hard to believe it will be tomorrow as they need some time to process the bug reports and fix potential bugs aren't they?

Reactions: Artc0re

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
Tomorrow is the day Marshmallow will be delayed due to unresolved bugs and other issues and will launch along with S7 and everyone will be a sad panda. We don't really know when they will launch it. I find it hard to believe it will be tomorrow as they need some time to process the bug reports and fix potential bugs aren't they?

I'd agree with this. Surely theyd want external testers to for the fianl bug fixes?

smoki3

Oct 29, 2010
Heidenheim

Eveyone is assuming its tomorrow as thats when the BETA officially ends.

The 18. Jan only was for the south Korea beta test

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

autom8r

Aug 17, 2010
There is a unsettling lack of updates coming from carriers, especially Canadian carriers, about this update.

Hell Rogers has no updates listed for the entire galaxy S6 lineup including the Note 5.

Not good. This update will most likely not be coming to non rooted users in Canada at least.

4c47e2019c5b50064f3b231b4931372c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

itzik_man

Nov 13, 2010
Saint-Laurent, Quebec
I don't understand why Samsung phone user are still having any expectation that Samsung will update our phone any time soon!!!
Samsung is the worst phone manufacturer to timely maintain up to date firmware (since my S4)!
Not talking about Google, LG or Motorola (which already started MM updates), but some Chinese phones producers are up front with dates, of the Android Marshmallows updates during January 2016!

autom8r

Aug 17, 2010
I don't understand why Samsung phone user are still having any expectation that Samsung will update our phone any time soon!!!
Samsung is the worst phone manufacturer to timely maintain up to date firmware (since my S4)!
Not talking about Google, LG or Motorola (which already started MM updates), but some Chinese phones producers are up front with dates, of the Android Marshmallows updates during January 2016!
Because they said they would.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ampash

Nov 8, 2015
Manchester
www.recyc-it.co.uk
Rooting community wouldn't be as big as it is if the updates flowed on time and along with emphasis on the user experience. In a way we are all here for single purpose. For that reason I'm prepared to have patience. :)

javitolopez69

Jul 21, 2014
Me. I would rather late a little more than optimized is good.
but I am biting my nails.
I already feel like

e34v8

Mar 8, 2011
It is late already. 6.0 preview build was released 6 months ago. Official 6.0 - 3 months ago. If Samsung can't optimize their flagmans software for 6 months, they should leave the mobile business and start up selling post cards or something else.

zoreli

Nov 18, 2012
Шид - Србија
It is late already. 6.0 preview build was released 6 months ago. Official 6.0 - 3 months ago. If Samsung can't optimize their flagmans software for 6 months, they should leave the mobile business and start up selling post cards or something else.

+1 , Android Marshmallow is on Nexus , HTC , Huawei , LG ..... and on many Chinese phones . Samsung leave the mobile business and start up selling ice cream :):eek::D

Riardon

May 6, 2013

The dev preview period does not count. Google pushed it to AOSP after the stable final version was out. The dev preview was supposed to be for developers to test it and prepare their apps not for OEMs. Samsung is late but not THAT late. Some phones got it early but those were very few. Most of them are just beginning the update process and many more will follow later so it's not THAT late. What I do not like about though is that they don't say WHEN it will be out. Other companies announced earlier so you knew when the update will begin. I still bet on February though. My only fear is that they will use it as "marketing feature" when they announce the S7. Like here is our new shiny and fast TouchWiz we listened to our customers blablabla. I hope it will not be that late.

M..N

Jul 14, 2009
Keep in mind many of the devices receiving marshmallow now are only on 6.0. Whereas Samsung will be releasing 6.0.1 for our devices. So I think the extra wait is worth it.

Reactions: thegtfusion

Top Liked Posts