Official Android Pie G955F DBT ROM - G955FXXU4DSBA - Direct/FAST Download

Search This thread

gpmg762

May 15, 2010
Call Recorder is not working !
i have flashed this firmware and had Israel Region originally (recorder is suposed to be working with this CSC).
what can i do ?

Only choice to get call recording working is to flash back to last working Israel region oreo fw.

Andreas96

Feb 24, 2019
Hello. I'm from Germany and I looking for a save way to root my Galaxy S8 Plus / SM-G955F / Android 9.0.
Is there a way to root it save at the moment?

Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:

melander

Dec 31, 2011
Parañaque
I want to try and flash this on my SM-G955FD.
Current version is G955FXXU4CRKB.
Pure stock phone, no root.
Will it work?
Want to try another ROM to test functionality of the phone.
Network signal always dropping for me, even in safe mode it does not stay active.
Always losing connection after a minute or two.

um009

Aug 23, 2012
Islamabad
techbeasts.com
I want to try and flash this on my SM-G955FD.
Current version is G955FXXU4CRKB.
Pure stock phone, no root.
Will it work?
Want to try another ROM to test functionality of the phone.
Network signal always dropping for me, even in safe mode it does not stay active.
Always losing connection after a minute or two.
Yes it will work.

melander

Dec 31, 2011
Parañaque
Yes it will work.

Successfully flashed this updated via Odin.
Unfortunately, Mobile signal still turns off automatically.
Found out that my battery is already swelling and location of antenna module is near.
It could be related. Will have battery replaced, hopefully issues gets fixed.

vex1989

May 9, 2014
Need some help. I have successfully installed it with a clean wipe but when I try to create a work profile on my phone it says that i can't do it because I'm on a Custom OS. Any ideas why it might be saying this?

LU SONEVESSO

Sep 2, 2017
You must enable oem unlocking.
Hi, don't wanting to bother you but, in my galaxy, the OEM unlock option was missing in developer options (I don't know why) so, I have no choice to just flash pie without that (I just had enabled USB debugging option)
And at least now, everything seems to work normal, what do you recommend me to do?? :silly::rolleyes::)

um009

Aug 23, 2012
Islamabad
techbeasts.com
Hi, don't wanting to bother you but, in my galaxy, the OEM unlock option was missing in developer options (I don't know why) so, I have no choice to just flash pie without that (I just had enabled USB debugging option)
And at least now, everything seems to work normal, what do you recommend me to do?? :silly::rolleyes::)

If you have installed Android Pie and its working fine, there is no need to do anything else. Just enjoy!

Reactions: LU SONEVESSO

Top Liked Posts