[Official Announcement] Important message on notification of online shows

Search This thread

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com
Dear MX Fans,

Today, we have learnt that some of our users have received a notification of our shows though they haven't opted for our online streaming platform.

We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused. It was a personalised notification meant for Indian users who have opted for our shows but got delivered to some of you due to a technical error. However, we will take this opportunity to strengthen our systems further and will ensure all possible measures to prevent such incidents in future. Meanwhile, stay with us and show your continued support to MX.

Last edited:

rawatkrishan

Apr 3, 2020
Sir,

Nowdays mxplayer tv not load movies when i played video this type popup comes and video stop (failed to load. please check your network connection and try again) comes after some second

Ana saha

May 2, 2020
I have reported a serial by mistake .. how can I watch that serial again on mx player ?
Please help.

Parrotking124

May 4, 2020
I m not done any abnormal activity while playing games in Mx Player but the app withdrawal my money . Now what I should do for my money back.
Plz Refund my Money.

May 25, 2020
I am playing arrow master game that which I have score 30067 above .but after game finish .he shows "you looks like ofline ". whenever I score 28000 above massage.and I lost the game . what I do?

rrravirajs3

Sep 10, 2016
MX Player Codec Error

After Updating MX player to latest version ARM codec not working it's asking for ARMv8 1.25.0 version please help

rodionpaulo

Jun 3, 2020
I have made a purchasenof MX Player pro through Google play store. NOW, I installed MX Player pro on my Huawei device and do no recognize the email I used to purchase. Please help

T

Taytay mrh

Sir,
We want to add a new language to MX Player project. The new language which we want to add is Mara language. The brief description for Mara language:
- ISO 639-3 code: mrh
- More than 400000 native speakers (In India, Myanmar)
- Writing system: latin
- Language family: Sino-tibetan -> Kuki-Chin-> Maraic-> Mara

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear MX Fans,

Today, we have learnt that some of our users have received a notification of our shows though they haven't opted for our online streaming platform.

We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused. It was a personalised notification meant for Indian users who have opted for our shows but got delivered to some of you due to a technical error. However, we will take this opportunity to strengthen our systems further and will ensure all possible measures to prevent such incidents in future. Meanwhile, stay with us and show your continued support to MX.
    Sir
    My mxplayer can't play the online shows i will missed it from 3 days its take to many buffering but cant play it please solve my problem soon
    Sir mera max player id block ho gaya hai please open kar do