BlissRom comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.
ROG 3(obiwan) Download
Clean Flash (If coming from other Rom's / Stock)
Warning : Make sure you where on STOCK WW-17.0823.2104.147 before flashing BlissRoms
- First, Power off your phone and boot into Bootloader by pressing volume up + power
- Download our recovery from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blissroms/files/R/obiwan/recovery/
- Reboot to recovery and adb sideload BlissRoms zip
- Format data
- Reboot to system
- Wait till BlissRoms boots.
- Setup and #StayBlissful
Dirty Flash (If you where on BlissRom already!)
- Reboot to Recovery
- Flash BlissRoms zip
- Reboot and #StayBlissful
- If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you and our team quite some time. - Download the Matlog app from the Play Store. - Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. - As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Matlog and stop the log recording. - Copy and paste the entire log either to Dogbin - Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.
BlissRoms Device Sources
BlissRoms Kernel Source
BlissRom Telegram Group
BlissRom Announcements Telegram Channel
If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link
Thank you for using BlissRom! And as always: #StayBlissful
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.19.x
ROM Firmware Required: WW-17.0823.2104.147
Based On: AOSP