• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[OFFICIAL] BlissRom 14 [sunfish][Android 11]

Search This thread

jackeagle

Forum Moderator / Recognized Dev / Dev Relations
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
qtDlAth.png

BlissRom comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.

M8leihh.png

BlissRom sunfish Download
Recovery Boot image Download

Cz6L1rZ.png

Clean Flash (If coming from other Rom's)
- Download Recovery boot.img from above download link.
- Reboot to bootloader and flash boot.img via fastboot using following command
Code:
fastboot flash --slot all boot boot.img
- Reboot to recovery
- Select Factory Reset in Recovery
- Select Apply Update -> Apply Update from ADB to flash BlissRom zip and then run following command
Code:
adb sideload blissrom-zipfilename.zip
- Wait till installation is completed.
- Reboot and #StayBlissful

Dirty Flash (If you where on BlissRom already!)
Code:
- Reboot to recovery
- Select Apply Update -> Apply Update from ADB to flash BlissRom zip and then run following command
Code:

aWICthQ.png
Code:
- If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us.  It will save you and our team quite some time.
- Download the Matlog app from the Play Store.
- Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
- As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Matlog and stop the log recording.
- Copy and paste the entire log either to Dogbin
- Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.

badaas

Feb 28, 2008
Google Pixel 4a
Great ROM overall, love the old skool CRT, etc. Battery great!

Updated to 14.4
Magisk Canary.

Random reboots. Stock kernel and on another different kernel, take phone out to check, soon as turn screen on, death. This happened in exactly the same shop. Phone fine at home. ..
Think it background scanning/WiFi/GPS related?
Was a problem on akash aosp ROMs for Xiaomi mi10 😱

jackeagle

Forum Moderator / Recognized Dev / Dev Relations
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA

Updated to 14.4
Magisk Canary.

Random reboots. Stock kernel and on another different kernel, take phone out to check, soon as turn screen on, death. This happened in exactly the same shop. Phone fine at home. ..
Not sure about this bug since i did not face this nor i could replicate after intensely using the device! for now i will consider this as something isolated cause specific for your device maybe Magisks or something not sure. lets see! Meanwhile thank you for your kind words! :)

Reactions: badaas

badaas

Feb 28, 2008
Google Pixel 4a
Not sure about this bug since i did not face this nor i could replicate after intensely using the device! for now i will consider this as something isolated cause specific for your device maybe Magisks or something not sure. lets see! Meanwhile thank you for your kind words! :)
Ok no reboot today in shop, so fingers crossed.
I do get nagged to install update on reboot even though I'm on latest 14.4

hellishinc

Nov 24, 2009
Seattle
Google Nexus 4
SGH-T989
Does the kernel included with this support LZMA? TWRP for our device apparently requires that.

Can anyone (fully) list what GAPPS are included? I'm only interested in the playstore and nothing but the playstore personally and so far no GAPPS package for the pixel 4a has been able to accomplish this.

Has anyone been able to successfully root this rom (and with what specific build of magisk)?

badaas

Feb 28, 2008
Google Pixel 4a
Ok, sorry to say another reboot in real world. Just gone out in car, checked phone and it had rebooted.
So the bug is still reminding me of background scanning or assisted GPS unfortunately.
Was on superior OS before and with same apps no reboots.
Will turn off both to see..

1maaax

Mar 5, 2021
rom works fine. but when i patch the boot image with magisk and flash it and reboot, it gets stuck on boot animation and won't boot. if i go back into bootloader and flash original boot image it still gets stuck on boot animation

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
rom works fine. but when i patch the boot image with magisk and flash it and reboot, it gets stuck on boot animation and won't boot. if i go back into bootloader and flash original boot image it still gets stuck on boot animation
You need to patch the boot located inside the payload.bin file which is the rom. Not the recovery boot otherwise what you mentioned will be the result. I uploaded below. Patch this file with Magisk and you will be good to go.

Attachments

• boot.img
    64 MB · Views: 27

old.splatterhand

Recognized Contributor
Hi, i have some questions about this rom.
I have seen in changelog of 14.4 that "Statusbar Clock Position" was added,which is important to me. Has this rom also the ability to show seconds in statusbar clock?
And one thing which i also find very handy to use is "Back button kill foreground app". Does this rom have this mod?

At least, thanks for bringing another nice rom to Pixel "sunfish"! 🙂👍

Last edited:

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Moto X4
Google Pixel 4a
I have seen in changelog of 14.4 that "Statusbar Clock Position" was added,which is important to me. Has this rom also the ability to show secondsin statusbar clock?
And one thing which i also find very handy to use is "Back button kill foreground app". Does this rom have this mod?

This ROM has the seconds option... Back button stuff m not sure buddy.... Awesome ROM btw....

Reactions: old.splatterhand

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
I have seen in changelog of 14.4 that "Statusbar Clock Position" was added,which is important to me. Has this rom also the ability to show seconds in statusbar clock?

If it doesn't, all you have to do is go to settings. System, gestures, system navigation and change gesture navigation to 3 button navigation.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qtDlAth.png

BlissRom comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
    Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.

M8leihh.png

BlissRom sunfish Download
    Recovery Boot image Download

Cz6L1rZ.png

Clean Flash (If coming from other Rom's)
    Code:
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Select Factory Reset in Recovery
    Code:

Dirty Flash (If you where on BlissRom already!)
    Code:
    - Reboot to recovery
    Code:

aWICthQ.png
    Code:
    - If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us.  It will save you and our team quite some time.
    - Download the Matlog app from the Play Store.
    - Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
    - As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Matlog and stop the log recording.
    - Copy and paste the entire log either to Dogbin
    - Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.
    You need to patch the boot located inside the payload.bin file which is the rom. Not the recovery boot otherwise what you mentioned will be the result. I uploaded below. Patch this file with Magisk and you will be good to go.
    It works on mine properly bro....

Updated to 14.4
    Magisk Canary.