BlissRom comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.
BlissRoms sunfish Download
Recovery Boot image Download
BlissRoms Factory Image
- Download BlissRoms Factory Images
- Download factory tar.gz and extract it and go to extracted folder.
- Reboot to bootloader
- Run flash-all.bat for Windows or flash-all.sh script if you are using Linux OS.
- Once flashing is complete reboot your device and wait until bliss boots
Dirty Flash (If you where on BlissRom already!)
- Download Recovery boot.img from above download link.
- Reboot to bootloader and flash boot.img via fastboot using following command
fastboot flash --slot all boot boot.img
- Select Apply Update -> Apply Update from ADB to flash BlissRom zip and then run following command
adb sideload blissrom-zipfilename.zip
- Reboot and #StayBlissful
- If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you and our team quite some time. - Download the Matlog app from the Play Store. - Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. - As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Matlog and stop the log recording. - Copy and paste the entire log either to Dogbin - Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.
BlissRoms Device Sources
BlissRoms Kernel Source
BlissRom Telegram Group
BlissRom Announcements Telegram Channel
If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link
Thank you for using BlissRom! And as always: #StayBlissful