• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] BlissRom 14 [sunfish][Android 11]

Search This thread

barramas

Jan 19, 2013
hello my friends,
very very thanks for the work,bliss rom is sublime rom for pixel 4a
Is there an android 12 version in the works?

sorry for my bad english

Jul 9, 2016
cáceres
congratulations on the work

Does anyone know why when I don't touch my cell phone for a while and I try to turn it on with the ring tone I can't

this happens with rom bliss, candy and superiors. To install I pass the last stock and then the custom rom. Does anyone know why this happens? Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Netflix won’t play anything even with safety net passing check
    Install the liboemcrypto disabler module in Magisk, reboot your phone and it will fix your problem.
    qtDlAth.png

BlissRom comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
    Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.

M8leihh.png

BlissRoms sunfish Download
    Recovery Boot image Download
    BlissRoms Factory Image

Cz6L1rZ.png

Clean Flash (If coming from other Rom's/Stock)
    - Download BlissRoms Factory Images
    - Download factory tar.gz and extract it and go to extracted folder.
    - Reboot to bootloader
    - Run flash-all.bat for Windows or flash-all.sh script if you are using Linux OS.
    - Once flashing is complete reboot your device and wait until bliss boots
    - #StayBlissful

Dirty Flash (If you where on BlissRom already!)
    - Download Recovery boot.img from above download link.
    - Reboot to bootloader and flash boot.img via fastboot using following command
    Code:
    fastboot flash --slot all boot boot.img
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Select Apply Update -> Apply Update from ADB to flash BlissRom zip and then run following command
    Code:
    adb sideload blissrom-zipfilename.zip
    - Wait till installation is completed.
    - Reboot and #StayBlissful

aWICthQ.png
    Code:
    - If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us.  It will save you and our team quite some time.
    - Download the Matlog app from the Play Store.
    - Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
    - As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Matlog and stop the log recording.
    - Copy and paste the entire log either to Dogbin
    - Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.
    Thanks for bringing this great rom to P4a!
    Transaktionscode: 20734916839654801
    Please have a drink on me :cool:(y)
    rom works fine. but when i patch the boot image with magisk and flash it and reboot, it gets stuck on boot animation and won't boot. if i go back into bootloader and flash original boot image it still gets stuck on boot animation
    You need to patch the boot located inside the payload.bin file which is the rom. Not the recovery boot otherwise what you mentioned will be the result. I uploaded below. Patch this file with Magisk and you will be good to go.
    BlissRoms v14.6 for Google Pixel 4A (sunfish)
    Download Zip: https://downloads.blissroms.org/download/sunfish/118/
    Bootimage: https://sourceforge.net/projects/blissroms/files/R/sunfish/boot/boot.img/download
    Bliss Factory image: https://sourceforge.net/projects/bl...unfish-OFFICIAL-gapps-factory.tar.gz/download
    Source Changelog: https://blog.blissroms.org/2021/08/11/updates-august-2021.html

Device Changelog:
    - Added LiveDisplay
    - Misc Fixes

Notes:
    - From this release Bliss factory image is released for easy transition from any rom/stock to BlissRoms!
    - Use factory image only if you are coming from stock or from any other roms! Those who are already running bliss will get updates via OTA.
    - Download factory tar.gz and extract it and Reboot to bootloader and then run flash-all.sh script if you are using Linux OS or flash-all.bat for Windows.
    - Once flashing is complete reboot your device and wait until bliss boots :)
    - Steps are same as how you normally do with stock factory firmwares :)

Enjoy and #StayBlissful