Development [OFFICIAL] BlissRoms 15 [Arcadia] [barbet][Android 12.1]

Search This thread

jackeagle

Forum Moderator / Recognized Dev / Dev Relations
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Hello @jackeagle do you know when will be next build 15.7? I saw that many phones received it.
In any case currently this is best custom ROM for me, ACIP for example not booting, other ROMs have luck of customization
Thank you for kind words. Sometimes Real life gets caught to point that priority shifts :( Will update by this weekend :) Sorry for inconvenience :)

Reactions: [email protected]
Jun 2, 2018
West Allis
Hello @jackeagle do you know when will be next build 15.7? I saw that many phones received it.
In any case currently this is best custom ROM for me, ACIP for example not booting, other ROMs have luck of customization
Yeah I tried two or 3 times trying to get ACIP to work to not success. Does this boot fairly easily? I have just been using A13 beta for now, with root.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kdtchy4.jpg

BlissRoms comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
    Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customization's across all platforms you run Bliss on.

W7qrLy7.png

BlissRoms barbet Download
    BlissRoms Boot Image

t6pnQII.png

Clean Flash
    - Download Recovery boot.img from above download link.
    - Reboot to bootloader and flash boot.img via fastboot using following command
    Code:
    fastboot flash --slot all boot boot.img
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Select Apply Update -> Apply Update from ADB to flash BlissRom zip and then run following command
    Code:
    adb sideload blissrom-zipfilename.zip
    - Factory Reset (Wipe Data)
    - Wait till installation is completed.
    - Reboot and #StayBlissful[/SIZE]

Us6vNXB.png

Create Bug Report on our Issues Tracker

xyYAe3t.png

BlissRoms Github
    BlissRoms Gerrit
    Kernel Source

4EQy8kq.png

| Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Telegram Group | Telegram Channel |
    Docs

If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link

Thank you for using BlissRoms! And as always: #StayBlissful
    Nevermind, I factory resetted, extracted the boot from payload.bin with payload dumper, flashed that boot to both slots and adb sideloaded the gapps rom in recovery and it works. Couldn't get it to work with method 1, kept saying that my device bootloader is locked which it's not.
    my bootloader hasn't been locked in 6 months. i have been hoping around between pixel experience, calyxos and building my own pixel experience. trying to find one where the stupid google text messaging app actually works and my text messages do not disappear or the keyboard. after flashing to many times i have have determined that it is a google problem. the only company i know that doesn't update their base apks when they release an update to their rom.
    Sorry and thanks for confirmation this is indeed weird that it does give device is locked error when using factory images. probably something is blocking it. for now i will take down factory image later today so just use method 2.
    Will attach boot.img download link in OP :)

Sorry for all inconvenience caused due to this :(

Cheers!
    Sorry and thanks for confirmation this is indeed weird that it does give device is locked error when using factory images. probably something is blocking it. for now i will take down factory image later today so just use method 2.
    Will attach boot.img download link in OP :)

Sorry for all inconvenience caused due to this :(

Cheers!
    i figure while i had some time i would test drive your rom. then ran into that error.

i must be having bad lucky. i did fastboot flash --slot all boot boot.img from the downloaded boot.img and it will not boot into the custom boot/recovery. it just keeps booting back into my pixel experience i had loaded. then i tried again after a fresh factory wipe and it goes to the stock recovery. after fastboot flash --slot all boot boot.img

edit: so i did manage to get this rom to install. i had to use twrp and do a factory wipe in twrp then adb sideload the rom. recovery included with the .zip does load and work.
    Thank you for kind words. Sometimes Real life gets caught to point that priority shifts :( Will update by this weekend :) Sorry for inconvenience :)