[Official] Bootloader Unlock Codes

Search This thread

Jofer97

Aug 27, 2018
Read back a few pages in this and the other unlock thread - the only way is via paid service like DC-Unlocker IF they have it for your model.

Is it available for Honor View 10? And if it is not, how the hell is suposed i can get it? I have now a cheap Iphone so?

Jofer97

Aug 27, 2018
No idea which models it works on, you'd have to ask them.

Huawei DID make an announcement 2 months before they stopped giving out unlock codes and it was all over XDA and the internet, no idea how you missed it.

Was my fault, didn't had time to expent on my phone, i saw something about it, but i didn't figured that i'm not gonna have other ways to take my bootloader (unofficial ways like dc-code), as i said, my fault for presupose that

richard_li

Dec 24, 2017
Was my fault, didn't had time to expent on my phone, i saw something about it, but i didn't figured that i'm not gonna have other ways to take my bootloader (unofficial ways like dc-code), as i said, my fault for presupose that

current no any solution to unlock huawei honor v10 192version........DC-UNLOCK, HCU CLIENT, FUNKYHUAWEI......
have to wait someone great guy to find the backdoor to solve the unlock issue...

Jofer97

Aug 27, 2018
current no any solution to unlock huawei honor v10 192version........DC-UNLOCK, HCU CLIENT, FUNKYHUAWEI......
have to wait someone great guy to find the backdoor to solve the unlock issue...

Yep, have to wait, i saw but that Honor V10 it's actually in dc-unlocker list but without bootloader options so it have to me a little bit of hope that in a short time we gonna have the damn V10 in dc-unlocker bootloader option, thank you all for the help

freddiely

May 19, 2017
C'è modo di sbloccare o meglio dire sapere il codice di sblocco per un honor 6x BLN-L21 visto che sul sito della huawei non è più possibile??? Grazie

sujon0

Jul 6, 2018
I have the bootloader unlock code of my phone.
But when i try to unlock bootloader it's say that "password check failed"
I used this unlock code before but now it's not working...
What should I do now to unlock bootloader???

Device: Huawei P10 lite

sankoranga

Aug 28, 2012

Nothing dont use honor device

richard_li

Dec 24, 2017

because the unlock code changed after you flash your ROM

lupastro82

Jul 16, 2018
I've unlock code for my p8lite 2017 (still in warranty until April 2019) but... Send to Amazon for assistance cause hardware issue, come back with "motherboard and battery replacement", so - unlock code do not work anymore.

Is there any way to obtain new unlock code for my device?

Tanks in advance,
S.N.

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
OnePlus 7
I've unlock code for my p8lite 2017 (still in warranty until April 2019) but... Send to Amazon for assistance cause hardware issue, come back with "motherboard and battery replacement", so - unlock code do not work anymore.

Is there any way to obtain new unlock code for my device?

Tanks in advance,
S.N.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/ho...t/honor-bootloader-unlocking-limited-t3837880 ... no idea if you'll get it, but can't hurt to try. Otherwise a paid service like DC Unlocker would be your only option.

Da Viper

May 3, 2017
Lagos
Unlock bootloader

Hello anyone
I just bought a p20 and I realized I can't receive any unlocking codes from the website is there any other way of unlocking bootloader (except funky Huawei) )?
Thanks in advance :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you all know, the site to obtain bootloader unlock codes is currently down. It certainly has me distraught specifically for the View10 community which I'm working hard to grow and make successful. This is only a speed bump. I'm am still trying to figure out what is going on and working to get it back. (I don't directly handle it).
    I know the very importance of having an easy method to unlock the bootloader of a device and this certainly has thrown a wrench into things.

So, to get around this hiccup, I have setup a Google form for users to fill out with the appropriate information in order to request a bootloader unlock code. One of my colleagues will have access to the spreadsheet that the data dumps into and will update it with the unlock codes. I will then email you your unlock code. Turn around time we're looking at is about ~24hrs (not including weekends).

This is not ideal but I feel this is the next best thing until we sort out the site and what exactly is going on.

I'm thankful for everyone's patience with this and all the developer's support for our device

Please follow this link to request an unlock code: Feel free to share this to other users as this is not specific to View10
    https://goo.gl/forms/ZdYFEQXRzly9e2Bt2

Cheers,
    Chris

UPDATE:
    Having to halt unlock code requests and will be closing the form till further notice.
    Our team is aware of the site being down and working to bring more info sometime in May.
    Appreciate your understanding.

Chris

The unlock site is back! But at this time for only 60 days. If you need to unlock the bootloader of any Honor or Huawei devices please get the code now and keep it safe. If there are changes to this I'll keep everyone posted.
    https://emui.huawei.com/en/unlock_detail

-Chris
    Request it + keep it, it'll work forever :) :cool:
    Can't confirm this, by my experience.

I acquired my Honor 6X a year ago, i updated it to Nougat from Marshmallow and then i requested my code. It worked while i was on first Nougat build, B360, and then I'll never relocked it for obvious reasons (TWRP, root, Xposed...).

But sadly, after last update, B375, my bootloader automatically relocked itself, and this never happened in previous updates. I said ummm no problems, i still have my code sent 1 year ago, the phone will factory reset (again? What a bore) but I'll backup and restore everything i should need... But when i tried to unlock it again using the same code, copy-pasted for being sure that i wouldn't make any mistake, ADB thrown back error because the password is incorrect. I requested another one to my local Huawei yesterday, but after the notice that they won't allow newer devices to be unlocked in future, this will be the first (and LAST) Huawei device that I'll ever bought.

They never released full Kirin sources, and that's "ok" let's say because HiSilicon is their company and they can decide what to release or not, who can say something about this... but reading that from an OEM that made a partnership with a forum like XDA in way to be more third party friendly, this is nothing but a shame.

Bye Huawei, luckily there are other brands who makes good quality/price devices and surely more opened to the third-party sector
    Guys Huawei is stopping issuing of Bootloader codes from 24-05-2018 for newer devices and after 60days more for all the devices.
    Source :https://emui.huawei.com/en/unlock_detail

PMNmnIz.png

Edit: Currently website page is live and codes are being generated go grab them if you need .
    So if the phone is bought from China it might work on the AL20 let's say..?
    Hopefully it is possible with DC Unlocker.
    I thought, it would be also possible with Chimera Tool, but we tested it, and it does currently not work (cant read the code, unknown board)
    But I am sure, all those Tools will add support for the new phones like Honor v 10.
    The other possibility (which includes some risk) is perhaps:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/9-lite/how-to/guide-unlock-frp-phone-bootlooping-t3808650
    Just an update for everyone, having to halt unlock code requests and will be closing the form till further notice.
    Our team is aware of the site being down and working to bring more info sometime in May.
    Appreciate your understanding.

Chris