• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Official clockwork recovery support

Search This thread

hager420

Aug 24, 2009
Koush just tweeted that the desire HD is now officially supported in ROM manager! Enjoy peeps

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Reactions: jokies

ses_comms

Sep 5, 2006
Wollongong
www.ses.nsw.gov.au
Can anyone point me to the thread that explains how to get clockworkmod rom manager to work with pauls version? I know I read this somewhere but can't find it now.

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Can anyone point me to the thread that explains how to get clockworkmod rom manager to work with pauls version? I know I read this somewhere but can't find it now.

If you want just install Rom Manager then install Clockwork recovery from within Rom Manager. Just like i did.

silashack

Desire HD - Rooted
LeeDrOiD 1.2
Rom Manager 2.5.07

Did an update in the rom manager, HTC Desire HD was the only option :)

BUT "An error occurred while attempting to run privilidged commands!"

Now worked, for some reason superuser had been disabled, and I know it was not me

Last edited:

Sylpher

Sep 11, 2010
Thanks for the heads up, it's all working fine. Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix the issue regarding the phone turning on and booting into Clockwork recovery when it's off and being charged.

osicka

Mar 5, 2009
If I want to launch the clockwork I only get after the first boot an phone with a red sign with it...
I'm I doing something wrong?

afrcom15

Sep 13, 2010
Cornwall
If I want to launch the clockwork I only get after the first boot an phone with a red sign with it...
I'm I doing something wrong?

Need more info than you've given.

Have you got root on the device?
Have you got S-OFF?

If you have both, then simply download Rom manager from the market and install the recovery.

JamesBarnes

Jul 17, 2009
Do we need to manually S-OFF before we can flash roms with this?

I didnt realise so i have already flashed recovery...

Do i need to go back and sort out S-OFF?

JamesBarnes

Jul 17, 2009
Im somewhat confused now, one of the guides mentions that S-Off is not mandatory...

Can someone post to confirm please?

Thanks

lefty83

Sep 8, 2010
LONDON
Ok I don't get it.

I had permroot on my dhd with visionary and downloaded Rom manager now and flashed clockwork recovery by selecting my device. Now if I select reboot in recovery I only get options, reboot, sdcard update.zip and wipe. Also it says e:can't open cache/recovery/command

It does not show options like backup, restore or install from zip. Even after doing the fix permissions in Rom manager

What am I doing wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Koush just tweeted that the desire HD is now officially supported in ROM manager! Enjoy peeps