official CM10.1 or JellyShot 3.0

Search This thread

wana7262

Sep 9, 2010
Lahore
www.raptorinteractive.com
i m really confused currently using JellyShot 3.0 but my friends are forcing me to install CM10.1 nightly build 4.2.2 ... any opinion ??? which is better ?? btw i play lots of games i want better gaming rom....

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Feb 16, 2012
In all honesty it is personal preference so far I have preferred the CM10.1 roms to JellyShot roms. Try them both then you will get to see first hand how they both run and which one you prefer.

Basche

Sep 15, 2011
Dalmasca
Rasbeanjelly is usually the best for gaming, jellyshot is more of a stock ROM compared to CM 10.1.the person above is right in saying its all about personal preference

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
I think you should try ThinkingBridge ROM! Its really smooth and has a great battery life! Else I would go with JellyShot

kriout

May 10, 2012
i've used jellyshot for a long time and is very good, the last 10.1 instead wasn't really stable ... but it was a while ago. yesterday i flashed the new slim rom and i must say that is really a nice work, stable, apparently good battery life ( tonight i had a 0.1 percent hour of discharge, from 2:40 to 7:40 ) perfforming ( i tried temple run 2 with no slow down at all ) and really customizable ... and it wasn't even a clean install i just wiped cache and system ... but i will test more for the next week, maybe i'll find some bug on the go !!!

wana7262

Sep 9, 2010
Lahore
www.raptorinteractive.com
i've used jellyshot for a long time and is very good, the last 10.1 instead wasn't really stable ... but it was a while ago. yesterday i flashed the new slim rom and i must say that is really a nice work, stable, apparently good battery life ( tonight i had a 0.1 percent hour of discharge, from 2:40 to 7:40 ) perfforming ( i tried temple run 2 with no slow down at all ) and really customizable ... and it wasn't even a clean install i just wiped cache and system ... but i will test more for the next week, maybe i'll find some bug on the go !!!

so can i flash slim rom over jellyshot without wipe data ???

kriout

May 10, 2012
so can i flash slim rom over jellyshot without wipe data ???

it worked for me so it should... but i will make propably a fresh clean install ... i've experimented a pair of freeze in wich it generates a bug report and after it works again without any reboot ... factory reset is always the best for a clean and daily working experience, but if u flash a lot of rom and you like to try different rom without wiping all every time u can try, make a nandroid backup anyway, jellyshot is a very good rom and you should preserve that configuration if it's working well with you!

CNW1994

Oct 8, 2011
chesapeake
My personal favorites of the moment are HellyBean and Rasbeanjelly, both are are fast and buttery smooth and besides a coupe of random reboots with HellyBean there are no problems with them :laugh:

Last edited: