• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.x for Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Search This thread

d9ny

Jun 19, 2011
Malang
Got green blank screen on whatsapp camera, anyone? And i think wifi signal reception was so weak...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

New CrDroid build!
Changelog for 11th April 2020 - Find the build in the OP!

- April 2020 Security Patch
- Face unlock added
- Many other crDroid changes in source.

There is an issue with the sim/network, it's continuously looping in the latest crDroid 6.5. Here you can download video (check the statusbar). I got this same issue when I have build the latest crDroid for Note9 (SM-N960F). In Note9 when I flash crDroid 6.5 on top of crDroid 6.4 then I don't get this network issue but if I flash fresh like I flashed this S7 Edge build then this issue occurs.

Edit: I have just tested with flashing 20200411 build on top of 20200328 then it not causing network looping issue same as Note9 that I mention above.

Last edited:

elv1503

Sep 25, 2014
sometimes phone is freezing or rebooting i cant see any issue anymore
Tried this but some apps very unresponsive. Restoring calls and messages hours, app failed many many times, and when it did begin to restore it was very much stop/start. Internet searches slow. It's been a few years since I was actively installing custom roms. Always liked CRDroid. Looking forward to stable version.

xvgg

Apr 26, 2020
I just installed it but had to go back to PixelExperience rom bc phone does't detect SIM card, I tried to reinstall crdroid many many times but had no luck, pls any idea of why this happens? I would like to enjoy this rom

I just installed it but had to go back to PixelExperience rom bc phone does't detect SIM card, I tried to reinstall crdroid many many times but had no luck, pls any idea of why this happens? I would like to enjoy this rom

Are you getting sim/network continuous loop from detecting to undetected issue? If yes then first install 20200328 v6.4 build from here, boot to the system and complete your setup and then go to recovery again then install the latest v6.5 build.

Have you followed all the steps properly? It's working for me and for other Note 9 users, I am using this method on multiple devices (S7 edge & Note 9) and also with my own crDroid builds. The solution I posted above is not proper but it will get the job done. Just before replying to this comment, I have clean flashed my S7edge with 20200328 build and dirty flashed with my own 20200427 crDroid build.
XRbt4uH.jpg

Last edited:

Vikturist

Feb 16, 2013
Yalta
Are you getting sim/network continuous loop from detecting to undetected issue? If yes then first install 20200328 v6.4 build from here, boot to the system and complete your setup and then go to recovery again then install the latest v6.5 build.

Have you followed all the steps properly? It's working for me and for other Note 9 users, I am using this method on multiple devices (S7 edge & Note 9) and also with my own crDroid builds. The solution I posted above is not proper but it will get the job done. Just before replying to this comment, I have clean flashed my S7edge with 20200328 build and dirty flashed with my own 20200427 crDroid build.
XRbt4uH.jpg

where to get " my own 20200427 "

Hi-

Nov 10, 2018
What are bugs for now .. As Los 17.1 build 8 resolved the problem of audio ...but the ROM reboots (at least once per day)...
Does this ROM has any bug like that ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    K4BIA8T.png

BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

installation:
    • Install crDroid ROM and any optional zips you want to flash afterwards and reboot. ( Make sure to clean-install coming from ANDROID PIE )

Download:
    ROM Download for hero2lte

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: Kernel Source

Known issues:
    You tell me.

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    ExpressLuke 8890 Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Donate to ExpressLuke[/SIZE]
    New CrDroid build!
    Changelog for 9th February 2020 - Find the build in the OP!:
    - aptX BT audio blobs are now included again
    - Power HAL was added with more control over performance to battery ratio
    < This includes the control of profile through the battery entry in settings (Power save / Balanced / Performance >
    - Notification light handling was improved
    - Snap camera added back with working video recording.
    - Binderized Audio HAL process
    - Camera wrapper was added back
    * Fixes Camera3 metadata
    * Enabled HAL1 is now enabled for some apps that had issues previously (e.g. WhatsApp,Snapchat,Facebook and Instagram)
    * Fixed 1440p/4K video recording handling in some apps
    * Bug was fixed where camera would hang after stopping auto focus in some legacy apps
    - Enabled batch and background WiFi scanning
    - Dual-band WiFi support was fixed
    - Misc performance and stability improvements
    - Synced with CrDroid latest source
    New (official) crDroid 6.6 out!
    --
    Device Changelog
    - Switched to official build (OTA support)
    - Switched to system side LMKD
    - Fixed headphones (aux) microphone input
    - UI performance improved
    - Fixed ringtone output being routed to speaker with headphones/bt device plugged in
    - General stability improvements
    - Synced with latest crDroid source
    New CrDroid build!
    Changelog for 11th April 2020 - Find the build in the OP!

- April 2020 Security Patch
    - Face unlock added
    - Many other crDroid changes in source.
    crDroid OTA Update Available: 4th June 2020
    - Fixed issues with ril
    - Graphics mapper crashes fixed
    - Added advanced display features
    - Color calibration backed up by mDNIe
    - Accessibility mode
    - Additional modes
    - Enabled zram
    - Switched to bfq I/O scheduler
    - Switched to common doze implementation
    - Switched to mke2fs for fs generation and checking to improve performance and stability of filesystem
    - Re-enabled call recording for supported countries
    - Added DRM hal
    - Improved bionic runtime speeds by setting it to use exynos-m1 core optimizations
    - Disabled samsung ZSWAP
    - Performance and stability improvement