• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.x for Samsung Galaxy S7

Search This thread
I just read all the comments and saw only one guy complaining about screen mirroring not function. Does anyone have the same effect, or does it work for all the others. Because I am thinking about to change to crdroid, but I really need screen mirroring.
Any help or info please

First of All, Thanks TurboLuke for getting crDroid on the Official Website, Big Thanks for that :)

To this issue, I've testet this on my Laptop and my EZcast stick, on both the Casting device showed up, but as I want to connect there is a SoftReboot on the Phone happening.

Hi, i made a Photo with build in Camera but the Photo is not saved Sd or Phone
is there a workaround to fix this
I use OpenCamera as workaround,as this happened already on 6.5
Links: h**ps://opencamera.sourceforge.io/ or h**ps://f-droid.org/de/packages/net.sourceforge.opencamera/

cali.s

Nov 3, 2009
what is the best camera app for this room?
after installing open camera i noticed that the buildin Camera and opencamera can only save to internal storage
how can we save to external sd card

Last edited:

acadiantoast

Dec 8, 2014
Getting random reboots on Canadian w8 variant. Much better battery optimization since last time I tried this ROM. Thank you for your work, beautiful ROM overall, camera lags a little before taking photo but all around pretty decent.

RickBH

Nov 24, 2015
No Luck Installing

Getting random reboots on Canadian w8 variant. Much better battery optimization since last time I tried this ROM. Thank you for your work, beautiful ROM overall, camera lags a little before taking photo but all around pretty decent.

Did you have any problems installing? On my 2 G930W8 phones the install looks fine but the boot never completes.

acadiantoast

Dec 8, 2014
Did you have any problems installing? On my 2 G930W8 phones the install looks fine but the boot never completes.

I installed on a clean wipe, flashed ROM then gapps, make sure you select do not install TWRP at the end, wipe Dalvik and it took my phone close to 10 mins for first boot.

Also, set up your phone before you install magisk

Last edited:

expressluke

crDroid OTA Update Available: 4th June 2020
- Fixed issues with ril
- Graphics mapper crashes fixed
- Added advanced display features
- Color calibration backed up by mDNIe
- Accessibility mode
- Additional modes
- Enabled zram
- Switched to bfq I/O scheduler
- Switched to common doze implementation
- Switched to mke2fs for fs generation and checking to improve performance and stability of filesystem
- Re-enabled call recording for supported countries
- Added DRM hal
- Improved bionic runtime speeds by setting it to use exynos-m1 core optimizations
- Disabled samsung ZSWAP
- Performance and stability improvement

expressluke

Updater fetches the updates zip but install option doesn't work.

Am aware of the issue. Its an error i will fix as of the next build. This means you'll have to manually update to that build. Since you already have it downloaded, you can tap and hold on the build there and export it. And then manually flash within twrp

Reactions: acadiantoast

Ayushskull

Apr 18, 2019
Bro help no Android Q roms working !! All stuck on bootloop. I have SM-G930FD Galaxy S7 flat

Tried everything and also flashed in the right oder !!!

Help Pls

Ayushskull

Apr 18, 2019
Can you tell us exactly what you did ? Did you have a custom ROM before ?

Yes I was on Havoc OS 3.5 GSI Treble because no Q rom used to boot on my phone so I went for treble but now as I saw that crdroid is officially supported I wanted to come back

I went to treble because Q roms[Havoc OS, Lineage17 , Pixel Experience, etc ]never booted on my phone always bootloop.

Pie & Oreo Roms worked well

Last edited:

Mint Julep

Aug 31, 2017
Yes I was on Havoc OS 3.5 GSI Treble because no Q rom used to boot on my phone so I went for treble but now as I saw that crdroid is officially supported I wanted to come back

I went to treble because Q roms never booted on my phone always bootloop

Pie & Oreo Roms worked well

Seems that SM G930FD isn't supported because of the A53 CPU. Sorry mate, you'll have to stay on pie for now !

Ivan_Meler

Recognized Developer
FD has one more CPU, quadcore A53, who's not supported by the Los 17.1, nor by any derivated from LOS ROMs

You have no idea what you are talking about at all, Furthermore when you have no idea about something how about you do not post it.
G930F and G930FD are identical devices hardware wise G930F even has a dual sim slot but it has single sim tray (And no assigned 2nd imei), And LOS does work on FD devices just fine (Both sims work just fine too), I would just like to know where you got the idea that FD would have different CPU, Only models with different CPU are US market and Hong Kong ones which use snapdragon so youve probably mistakes those with G930F

Mint Julep

Aug 31, 2017
You have no idea what you are talking about at all, Furthermore when you have no idea about something how about you do not post it.
G930F and G930FD are identical devices hardware wise G930F even has a dual sim slot but it has single sim tray (And no assigned 2nd imei), And LOS does work on FD devices just fine (Both sims work just fine too), I would just like to know where you got the idea that FD would have different CPU, Only models with different CPU are US market and Hong Kong ones which use snapdragon so youve probably mistakes those with G930F

Sorry, I must have misunderstood what I read online. You are right, obviously.
That doesn't help our friend tho.

Ayushskull

Apr 18, 2019

Bro pls help me as I am having G930FD INS and no Q rom execpt FloydQ V1 is booting

When LOS 17.1 was first built for s7 it worked but after that none of the builds after build 7 worked and even other rom like HavocOS, CrDroid, Pixel Experience etc are not working

Pls help !!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Bro pls help me as I am having G930FD INS and no Q rom execpt FloydQ V1 is booting

When LOS 17.1 was first built for s7 it worked but after that none of the builds after build 7 it didnt worked and even other rom like HavocOS, CrDroid, Pixel Experience etc are not working

Pls help !!!!!!

Mint Julep

Aug 31, 2017
What is diff btw SM-G930F & FD because both are international models and have exynos
Ok so I was wrong (thank you Ivan) and you have indeed an international model.

I'd say, if you're positive that you have follow the right order for flash, that it could be the famous "install TWRP app " issue. You have to uncheck the "install TWRP app " box after flashing the ROM.
If you use magisk, you have to flash ROM and Gapps, boot and configure the phone, and then flash magisk.

If it's not one of this known issue, I have no idea.

Reactions: Ivan_Meler

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    K4BIA8T.png

BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

installation:
    • Install crDroid ROM and any optional zips you want to flash afterwards and reboot. ( Make sure to clean-install coming from ANDROID PIE )

Download:
    ROM Download for herolte

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: Kernel Source

Known issues:
    You tell me.

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    ExpressLuke 8890 Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Donate to ExpressLuke[/SIZE]
    New (official) crDroid 6.6 out!
    --
    Device Changelog
    - Switched to official build (OTA support)
    - Switched to system side LMKD
    - Fixed headphones (aux) microphone input
    - UI performance improved
    - Fixed ringtone output being routed to speaker with headphones/bt device plugged in
    - General stability improvements
    - Synced with latest crDroid source
    New CrDroid build!
    Changelog for 11th April 2020 - Find the build in the OP!

- April 2020 Security Patch
    - Face unlock added
    - Many other crDroid changes in source.
    crDroid OTA Update Available: 4th June 2020
    - Fixed issues with ril
    - Graphics mapper crashes fixed
    - Added advanced display features
    - Color calibration backed up by mDNIe
    - Accessibility mode
    - Additional modes
    - Enabled zram
    - Switched to bfq I/O scheduler
    - Switched to common doze implementation
    - Switched to mke2fs for fs generation and checking to improve performance and stability of filesystem
    - Re-enabled call recording for supported countries
    - Added DRM hal
    - Improved bionic runtime speeds by setting it to use exynos-m1 core optimizations
    - Disabled samsung ZSWAP
    - Performance and stability improvement
    New CrDroid build!
    Changelog for 9th February 2020 - Find the build in the OP!:
    - aptX BT audio blobs are now included again
    - Power HAL was added with more control over performance to battery ratio
    < This includes the control of profile through the battery entry in settings (Power save / Balanced / Performance >
    - Notification light handling was improved
    - Snap camera added back with working video recording.
    - Binderized Audio HAL process
    - Camera wrapper was added back
    * Fixes Camera3 metadata
    * Enabled HAL1 is now enabled for some apps that had issues previously (e.g. WhatsApp,Snapchat,Facebook and Instagram)
    * Fixed 1440p/4K video recording handling in some apps
    * Bug was fixed where camera would hang after stopping auto focus in some legacy apps
    - Enabled batch and background WiFi scanning
    - Dual-band WiFi support was fixed
    - Misc performance and stability improvements
    - Synced with CrDroid latest source