[Official]CyanogenMod 12.1- Official Nightlies For Oneplus One [Android 5.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

raja4sure

Jul 10, 2011
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1 (Lolipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead cats,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.  
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will break it! :P
 * Act accordingly
 */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Download Links:

CyanogenMod: 12.1(Based On Android 5.1)
Latest Nightly: Download
Nightly Changelogs : Click Here

Information
ROM OS Version: 5.1 Lolipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1 (Lolipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead cats,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.  
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will break it! :P
     * Act accordingly
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Download Links:

CyanogenMod: 12.1(Based On Android 5.1)
    Latest Nightly: Download
    Nightly Changelogs : Click Here

Information
    ROM OS Version: 5.1 Lolipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP
    we already have a thread on this in general .

if this isn't your work you shouldn't be posting it in original development.
    OP, unless you are maintaining this ROM, there is no need for this thread, as there is already a thread open in the General forum with this same topic. The thread can be found in the link below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/general/discussion-cyanogenmod-12-1-nightlies-t3084769

Thread closed.
    System UI keeps crashing and phone keeps restarting when i upgraded from latest CM12 nightly to CM12.1 nightly, do I have to clean flash?

yes, upgrading from 5.0.2 to 5.1 always clean flash :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone