[OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 | ido

Search This thread

ariw182

Nov 17, 2011
Bandung
Well akm sensor broken on kernel side. I will check it later.

thanks for the reply
BTW i fix myself by push the libcalmodule_akm.so to /system/vendor/lib64

i attach the file, maybe you can put in your next build

FYI this file i pull from Resurrection ROM build from cm 12.1

now this is fix it all, i can watch 360 video without weird spinning

Attachments

• libcalmodule_akm.rar
    42.1 KB · Views: 146

GS2Giova

Dec 23, 2011
Thank you thank you thank you! I just wanted to try a Xiaomi, but I realized that miui is an awful personalization...I need so much aosp and CM and this rom is perfect!

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

ponto01

Aug 8, 2016
Vol- and power

Thanks.

I think that the call volume is lower in this Rom, that Miui rom. Anyone have the same opinion?

The network signal seems more instable that Miui.

Someone with the same problem to open the YouTube links on tapatalk?

Disregarding the issues mentioned above, this rom is very good.

Last edited:

teachmeluv

Nov 14, 2012
www.trainingsmarkt.de
Most complains you can read here seem to be caused by a lack of knowledge in using custom roms especially no real efforts for self-learing. Repetetive questions or 'bug-reports' who have been recently answered just 2 or 3 threads ago.
This ROM is in beta status.
Anyway I cannot reproduce any of these bugs anyone has mentioned because it is also depending on the settings and apps you are using so dont start with "I have (insert random bug here). Anyway ROM is good."

- my wifi signal is working as expected so is my mobile signal
- volume is not that high as MIUI (mentioned more than five times in this thread here)
- this ROM does not need any features as it is Cyanogenmod (try google to find out what 'features' are included in cyanogenmod)

Generally flashing a custom ROM is ALWAYS a risk so dont be mad if anything is not working. Maybe it is your mistake...

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
So we can not report our experience. Cool story.

It's better if we use Google first before reporting CM bugs at least.

Bugs I found in this ROM:
- BIG cores are always on, never parked. Also noticed that in Kernel Adiutor the CPU settings are completely different from MIUI (the lack the BIG.little customisation)
- LED lights only work with cold colours for some reason (blue, green and white are the only ones working for me for some reason)
- No fingerprint support, but that is OK, the dev doesn't have the pro version, so it's up to us with the pro version to try to come up with a solution, or at least dedicate to testing some test builds for that.
- "can't connect to camera" when trying to record video. This should come with a log, too, but I can't do that at the moment.

Edit: sorry for playing a mod, wasn't helping anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: teachmeluv
I

ivn888

It's better if we use Google first before reporting CM bugs. This is a device forum, not a CM forum.

Valid things to report here (actual bugs I found in this ROM from my experience):
- BIG cores are always on, never parked. Also noticed that in Kernel Adiutor the CPU settings are completely different from MIUI (the lack the BIG.little customisation)
- LED lights only work with cold colours for some reason (blue, green and white are the only ones working for me for some reason)
- No fingerprint support, but that is OK, the dev doesn't have the pro version, so it's up to us with the pro version to try to come up with a solution, or at least dedicate to testing some test builds for that.
- "can't connect to camera" when trying to record video. This should come with a log, too, but I can't do that at the moment.

Invalid things to report:
- any feature request. This is a port of cyanogenmod to this device, not a custom version of it. Plus, if we're aiming for official, any extra feature would cause problems.
- any CM feature bug ("that weather thingy is useless"). Can't give any examples on it, since I'm using the stock gapps package and I have no CM apps, and also the features in the settings mostly work as expected (except the backlight of buttons thingy, shouldn't that be off when the device has no button backlight?)

There is nothing stopping you from reporting your experience, and people are new to custom ROMs and don't know stuff, but if you can use Google before posting here, it could really make the thread cleaner. I know I used to be a noobie who spammed CM feature bugs on obsolete ROMs' threads, and I was just putting obsolete stuff on the top of the threads instead of helping.

I don't understand where's the problem.

If You want You can simply&gently respond (like vikoadi some posts above) to "valid things to report", otherwise please IGNORE these posts and please stop acting as self-entitled/expert users/moderators

Leave your harangues for yourself because posts like this make the thread dirtier

Admins, moderators and the op are responsible for moderation things not You

Last edited:

castleofglass

Nov 23, 2013
alcamo

Edit: sorry for playing a mod, wasn't helping anyone.

You have to use Google camera 2.7.008, you can't use last Google camera, I can't remember why, it's written some posts ago

Reactions: vlt96

ariw182

Nov 17, 2011
Bandung
Good day @Anik_khan, it seems the prefered network selector not working properly, i set LTE oonly but sometimes the network changes to 3G/HSDPA, also when i dial *#*#4636#*#*, the network always set to gsm only i cannot change to LTE only, soon i will upload the logcat btw i use 2 simcard

Last edited:

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
That is because the API from latest Google Camera is made for Android 6 and the kernel on this is based on Android 5.1 for an Android 6 ROM = interference

I wonder if the camera blobs from the 3S (which comes with Android 6) would work on this phone. It has a different chipset, but I doubt they changed the camera too.

calandula

Jun 10, 2015
Please please help me, increase the volume of the handset's calls How do I do it?thanks please help me i leke very much this rom,sorry for my english

pepuandroll

Oct 27, 2014
Huelva
I wonder if the camera blobs from the 3S (which comes with Android 6) would work on this phone. It has a different chipset, but I doubt they changed the camera too.
Redmi 3s camera is different. For example, aperture is not equal..

Find a post on miui forum.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: vlt96

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ysIY849.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

What's not working :

• You tell me!

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Perform a full clean install (Wipe cache, data, system)
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Variant Compatibility:
    • This build is compatible with Redmi 3/Pro.

Downloads :

Credits :

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 3, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3

Contributors
    Anik_khan
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8916

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2016-12-03

Created 2016-08-01
    Last Updated 2016-12-03
    O hai people!

I am busy these days because i am eating nougat :)
    Go Go Go! Guys its high time for ido users :) Very first official cm-13.0 build is here. Flash and enjoy :D
    Thank me later! :p
    Reserved

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where are Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
    A) Yes, that would not show superuser icon in statusbar.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.
    Okay lets resolve some confession. Xiaomi gave us a incomplete source. Do you guys know? There full of whitespaces and code format issue. Even source has issue with camera. I merged Xiaomi changes on top of CAF MM tag and got audio, camera, display broken. There are severel dirty hacks to get a almost stable build. I am also mentioning that we are using LP blobs for MM build. So you know how tough to get a working build? If Xiaomi realeased MM build then it should be easier from now. Some are asking for DT2W features. I am not gonna implement those fancy features. I wanna stick with stock kernel which Xiaomi gave us. Those features can be implemented on custom kernel. There are severel bugs still there IK. But instead of asking which bug still there i think better to provide me a logcat. Umm for Fingerprint? I own a Redmi 3 device which doesn't have FP. Its hard to work on something without actual device. Still i will try to implement FP and make a better rom for Redmi 3/Pro. Hope you guys understand.

Thank you :)