CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What's not working :
- IR Blaster
- Permissive SELinux
- You tell me!
- Download the latest build and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Perform a full clean install (Wipe cache, data, system)
- Flash the latest build and GApps
- This build is compatible with Redmi 3(ido). I can't be certain for Redmi 3 Pro as i dont't have the device.
Kernel Source :
- @Men_in_black007 @premaca
- CyanogenMod Team
- My developer friends
- Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code
CyanogenMod 13.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 3, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Current Beta Version: 2
Beta Release Date: 2016-08-05
Last Updated 2016-08-07
guys in my case the rom works properly but after 20 days it become a little laggy and slow to open the app. It's only me? Thanks!