[OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 | ido

Search This thread

hobikugalau

Jun 29, 2015
pekanbaru
:good: not move on from this rom :) stile waiting for new version. Fixed for fingger print on redmi 3 prime.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160903-145203.jpg
    Screenshot_20160903-145203.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,023
Reactions: Farald

logo162

Sep 5, 2016
ysIY849.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
  • Video Playback
  • Audio ( Record and Playback )
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

What's not working :

• IR Blaster
  • Permissive SELinux
  • You tell me!

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Perform a full clean install (Wipe cache, data, system)
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Variant Compatibility:
  • This build is compatible with Redmi 3(ido). I can't be certain for Redmi 3 Pro as i dont't have the device.

Downloads :

Kernel Source :
  • Soon

Credits :

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 13.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 3, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3

Contributors
Anik_khan
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 2
Beta Release Date: 2016-08-05

Created 2016-08-01
Last Updated 2016-08-07

Well i proved this rom but infrared is not working and radio also not working, battery going good

adefxda

May 7, 2010
Jambi
guys in my case the rom works properly but after 20 days it become a little laggy and slow to open the app. It's only me? Thanks!

Yes, happen to me. memory usage getting high.
Let me see in next few days, now im in 0902 build.
Memory usage look normal right now.

Sent with Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1473087012283.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1473087012283.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 662
Reactions: benjhon

KcLKcL

Dec 3, 2011
Jakarta
1. Don't quote the first post
2. Don't use the 0902 build, as it was not an officially released by the dev, don't piss him off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ysIY849.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

What's not working :

• You tell me!

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Perform a full clean install (Wipe cache, data, system)
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Variant Compatibility:
    • This build is compatible with Redmi 3/Pro.

Downloads :

Credits :

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 3, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3

Contributors
    Anik_khan
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8916

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2016-12-03

Created 2016-08-01
    Last Updated 2016-12-03
    O hai people!

I am busy these days because i am eating nougat :)
    Go Go Go! Guys its high time for ido users :) Very first official cm-13.0 build is here. Flash and enjoy :D
    Thank me later! :p
    Reserved

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where are Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
    A) Yes, that would not show superuser icon in statusbar.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.
    Okay lets resolve some confession. Xiaomi gave us a incomplete source. Do you guys know? There full of whitespaces and code format issue. Even source has issue with camera. I merged Xiaomi changes on top of CAF MM tag and got audio, camera, display broken. There are severel dirty hacks to get a almost stable build. I am also mentioning that we are using LP blobs for MM build. So you know how tough to get a working build? If Xiaomi realeased MM build then it should be easier from now. Some are asking for DT2W features. I am not gonna implement those fancy features. I wanna stick with stock kernel which Xiaomi gave us. Those features can be implemented on custom kernel. There are severel bugs still there IK. But instead of asking which bug still there i think better to provide me a logcat. Umm for Fingerprint? I own a Redmi 3 device which doesn't have FP. Its hard to work on something without actual device. Still i will try to implement FP and make a better rom for Redmi 3/Pro. Hope you guys understand.

Thank you :)