Official EUI 6.0.030S ROM (CN-EN) for Le Pro 3 AI [project x7 | codenames x650-x659]

Search This thread

mariobl

Feb 26, 2010
Banja Luka
You always have that risk. I think that for this phone is still 027s custom rom is the best solution. Work almoust perfect.

Sent from my LEX657 using Tapatalk

exflorgroup

Nov 12, 2018
i'm new here, and i have a big problem

Please, if you want to explain and get detail about point 4 (what the program is executable???).
I have 027 version and the update is not possible (say he can't verify the archive).
Thank you very much.

Mr.Raziel

Nov 29, 2018
S3

they have this 1540173701_FULL_S2_PLUS_S2_PLUS-CN-FN-HEXCNFN6003009092S.zip for Le 2 / Le 2Pro / Le S3

I have Le S3 ,MTK x626 with 5.8.018s android v.6 stock official

can I, update.zip, it without root?

i have already random reboot issues with the stock rom from purchase and i have to updated it

I see they released EUI Version: 6.0.030S Full Netcom almost for all phones.

sunstealth

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, I am new here and am trying to update a x653 to 6.0.0.030s rom, I downloaded both the ota and the fastboot files as well as the custom (027) rom.
One thing i can't achieve is to install it on the phone it self which belongs to my wife's parents ( need to give it back on new years day)
I also can supposedly do the update from the root file of the phone but cannot for the life of me find this file

can you please help me

PS: i am running a linux mint computer (to a lesser extent a semi working w10 laptop)

thank you !

sunstealth

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, I am new here and am trying to update a x653 to 6.0.0.030s rom, I downloaded both the ota and the fastboot files as well as the custom (027) rom.
One thing i can't achieve is to install it on the phone it self which belongs to my wife's parents ( need to give it back on new years day)
I also can supposedly do the update from the root file of the phone but cannot for the life of me find this file

can you please help me

PS: i am running a linux mint computer (to a lesser extent a semi working w10 laptop)

thank you !

ok found the root which is the fichier principal in french
I need to know if the custom 027 rom can be installed like a zip in the root file since it is a .tar file

otherwise the fastboot way is not working, the script are not there it seems ! any ways to find them ?
oh and adb wont launch on my linux mint computer so i resort to use the w10 laptop

D1stRU3T0R

Oct 16, 2016
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
LeEco Le Pro3
ok found the root which is the fichier principal in french
I need to know if the custom 027 rom can be installed like a zip in the root file since it is a .tar file

otherwise the fastboot way is not working, the script are not there it seems ! any ways to find them ?
oh and adb wont launch on my linux mint computer so i resort to use the w10 laptop

I don't know what are you reffering too, but I have another ideea for you. Backup everything and then make a clean install with this 30S, specially if you have the fake 27S.

Vikash Shalot

Jan 14, 2019
when i am trying to update from 5.0.27s to EUI6.0.030s it shows sign. error after 25%

when i am trying to uodate from 5.0.27s stable release to 6.0.30s it shows signature error after 25% update

Kamakama1

Feb 3, 2019
Я скачал full_x7_x7-cn-fn.....zip, как мне установить его, я чайник, если у вас есть видео, дайте ссылку пожалуйста! Я очень благодарю вас!!!

Mar 21, 2019
so is there any way to root ai x653?i have eaten all the web! I tried many twrps...without result...i was too close (bricking my phone) many times..!

Last edited:

m890

Nov 28, 2014
Can I do flash this rom on x653 with helio x33

Sent from my Le X820 using Tapatalk

bill_12

Mar 22, 2018
hello
my friend has the le pro 3 AI X650 and he wants the greek language
current Rom is 5.9.0.28s(stable)

this Rom support Greek language

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Few days ago as expected, official users (who is using CN-EN official ROMs) of Le Pro 3 AI (further mentioned "x7") got an OTA update to the latest release of EUI 6.0.030S.
    The miracle that expected was not appeared. It is still based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
    The ROM is still not localized for other countries, it contains only CN and EN languages.
    And there still many bloatware of LeEco services that is very annoyance.
    But first of all, the apps inside are now more optimized and as I see, they starting and function faster then previously.

Ok, let's go to the main part - links =)
    The Official Site where you can download the ROM based on OTA update scheme is HERE. Also you can download a copy of OTA package from HERE.
    But if you want to download faster, you can use my clouds where I'm continuously holding the most of Official ROMs for x7.
    ---> MEGA (follow into the folder called "original_stock")
    ---> FEX

Inside my clouds you can find that the ROM filenames contains not only a version but also an appropriate suffix (_OTA or _FASTBOOT). It's used to separate the ROMs by the installation method.
    The FASTBOOT prepared ROMs contains an installation scripts (.BAT for Windows and .SH for Linux/Mac) for not only full installation (with clearing of User Storage), but also for update (without clearing of User Storage).
    Please be careful, don't even try to install via FASTBOOT without clearing of User Storage, if you currently have functioning non Official multilingual EUI like 5.9.027S (faked as 028S in menu "About phone") or other non official!!! If you'll do this you will get many conflicts in settings and apps.

I expect that the FASTBOOT updating instructions are widely known, but remind them once more:
    1) Enable the "Developer options" menu by clicking on "Build number" 7 times in the "About phone"
    2) In the "Developer options" menu, turn on "OEM unlocking" and "USB debugging"
    3) Connect the phone to the computer with a USB cable
    4) Run one of the installation scripts from the folder of the unpacked firmware
    5) Immediately upon startup, allow on the phone screen the "USB debugging" permission for your computer, preferably within the checkbox "always trust this device"
    6) Wait until the installation process finishes (15-20 mins), calmly referring to the fact that the phone itself will reboot into FASTBOOT mode, and also please ignore the Sparse format error message (it's normal)
    7) The phone itself will reboot into a new OS ... the first launch will be very long

Please feel free to ask anything here about the installation process, cloud links etc.
    But be ready that I'm not fast answering.
    Any other questions including the comparison of EUI versions performance and functionality will be ignored by me.
    We still have the device that is highly secured with unknown protection mechanism and that gets us unable to build any quality custom ROM. =|
    Currently my Le pro 3 ai is on non official 5.9.27s I have to downgrade it to 5.9.25s.what should I do. Further I want to update my device to eui 6.0.30s. Any help is highly appreciated .

As an example of this way how to move into stock 028S with flashing first 025S and then just update to 028S (or 030S if you want) I prepared a video half of year ago. HERE
    I understand that not all processes there are perfect... for example I used ADB to push ROM instead of MTP that is much faster =)
    But if you have experience and you sure in other option of processing the steps explained in this video - enjoy and good luck.

Hope it will help somebody.

P.S.: Now I have some trouble with focus (can't focus larger then 120 cm) in stock Camera on EUI 030S and have a plan to get 028S back just for testing of Camera and focus processing.

P.S.2.: If you will have desire to get back into custom 027S you had earlier, you always can make it. It's available on both forums (XDA & 4pda). But you need to know, that changing of using between clean stock and custom ROMs is always requires you to clean a Userspace too.
    I istalled it but it does not have google play store?

ROM does not have Google applications. You need install it. I think this still working in this version: https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-pro3/leeco-le-pro3-a1-model-x651-guides-development--and-mods/automated-installer-gapps-morelocale2-t3752576
    Ok installed the 30s mod version from https. ://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=895159&st= 2020#entry77308634
    and it includes gapps.
    You can install another launcher to get rid of ads.
    There is no root for this rom, right?

030S mod is based on APKs of 030S with few modifications... but it also runs the old Boot from version 027S... so it may have some unexpected behavior...
    yes, all of these ROMs have no root... but with mods based on Boot of 027S version you can use a temporary root (one time booting into TWRP) for further system modifications and then back to boot with native stock kernel and modified system will run good (expect the problems with apps you may cause by modifications)
    Why after 25% ota update signature error happened
    How to resolve the issue

I chose to repack 030S with ADB/FastBoot tools to make it able to install via FastBoot easily. All links are presented in top. They are regenerated and fixed just few minutes ago.
    Inside the package you can find also a script x7_fastboot_tool_noUser (both .sh and .bat) to make installation without wipe of User Storage.
    Please try.
    OTA update error of signature is not understood for me still.