[OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.5.2 - Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro [Apollo/Apollopro]

Search This thread

TzfNuke

Dec 9, 2020
Does bug with getting frezzes on every 5sec (first audio stops video player then sound resume video plays) been solved?
I don't get that bug and have been using for months install using a clean flash and you won't run into any problems. This is the 1st ROM on Android 11 for MI10T and gets updated monthly.

Reactions: max343

MiraiXu

Sep 29, 2012
Telok Panglima Garang
Hi, is flashing this ROM over 12.5.4 possible? Or it's recommended to flash older firmware? Thanks.

Edit: ROM doesn't work on 12.5.4, have to flash 12.5.2 firmware for it to work.

Last edited:

mcc2005

Mar 25, 2011
Berlin
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I have been using the Rom for about 12 days. I installed the Rom via TWRP 3.5.2 by Master with format "yes". Everything works fine and the battery performance is also very good (about 2 days with calling, mailing, social networking and listening to music).

oswaldojop

Sep 26, 2014
São Paulo
Good morning, I'm new here and I decided to test Evolution x on my Xiaomi Mi10T Pro (Apollo), I thought it was fantastic, I only have a problem with the audio, every 5 seconds in video, YouTube, tiktok
Every 5 seconds of audio it is muted for 1 or 2 seconds
Could someone help me with this please?

eduyn flores

May 23, 2016
Hola, buenas tardes, soy nuevo en esta rom, tengo una versión global estable xiaomi mi 10t pro miu 12.5.5 RJDMIXM android 11 y me gustaría probar esta rom No sé si twrp funciona para esta rom y ¿Cómo lo instalo si pudiera ayudarme? No quiero cometer errores

oswaldojop

Sep 26, 2014
São Paulo
photo_2021-12-21_08-23-24.jpg

Good morning , I 've seen several tutorials on how to solve this problem and I was not successful , does anyone have any idea how to solve it in order to open the bank applications ?
Thank you in advance for your attention

Dani6523

Dec 5, 2020
Sorry for the question, but is this project alive for appolo?
Last version is solid, but for more then a month i guess there is many new things and fixes in evolution code.
Thanks for the great work.

James Blode

Jul 22, 2016
Armenia
OnePlus 6
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Good morning, I'm new here and I decided to test Evolution x on my Xiaomi Mi10T Pro (Apollo), I thought it was fantastic, I only have a problem with the audio, every 5 seconds in video, YouTube, tiktok
Every 5 seconds of audio it is muted for 1 or 2 seconds
Could someone help me with this please?
Hello...i had the exact same problem with sound...clean installed several times... didn't work...so i figured out something...go to settings >all apps> and find Speech Services by google....clean cache...that will fix problem but for 1time...if you want to really fix it...then go to apkmirror.com and find latest version of Speech Services by Google....download it and install as an update....then go to Google Assistant settings and change voice recognition from android intelligence to Speech services...TRUST ME THIS IS WHAT AM I DONE TO GET RID OF THAT ANNOYING BUG...IDK HOW THIS IS RELATED BUT ANYWAYS

oswaldojop

Sep 26, 2014
São Paulo
Hello...i had the exact same problem with sound...clean installed several times... didn't work...so i figured out something...go to settings >all apps> and find Speech Services by google....clean cache...that will fix problem but for 1time...if you want to really fix it...then go to apkmirror.com and find latest version of Speech Services by Google....download it and install as an update....then go to Google Assistant settings and change voice recognition from android intelligence to Speech services...TRUST ME THIS IS WHAT AM I DONE TO GET RID OF THAT ANNOYING BUG...IDK HOW THIS IS RELATED BUT ANYWAYS
I did this and it really works, thank you very much for the tip, but now I'm on rom DerpFest, which in my view is the best of all A12

Reactions: James Blode

ohasanov

Apr 29, 2022
Hello, first of all I would like to thank the devs who made this Rom possible. This Rom is waaaay better than the miui13 my phone had... No random overheating anymore. I don't seem to be having problems with audio either. My only problem with this Rom is the camera. The camera preview works but when you try to take a photo, whatsapp just freezes, open camera spurts out a serious camera error, and gcam doesn't do anything at all. But when I change the stream configs in gcam to sdk28 or 27 it starts taking pictures again. But that still doesn't solve the problem with the whatsapp camera and stuff. Also with miui, the "Video" stream in gcam had EIS, in this Rom I haven't been able to enable EIS at all... Hope I get a fast reply, and good luck! (I'm running the latest Android 12 Build... That is the 04/24 build afaik)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.3 for the Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro [Apollo/Apollopro]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

u tell

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    0. You need to use latest MIUI beta A11 as base
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Wipe Data/Cache
    4. Format Data (Optional)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    4. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Special thanks to Ramy Ahmed without his help nothing would come up.

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

3/30/2021
    New build is up!

Changelog:
    - Initial release with OSS vendor & OSS kernel.

Notes:
    - Clean Flash is mandatory.

Credits:
    - @Ramisky for trees and being a real pro bro as usual XD.
    - @SebaUbuntu for kernel trees.
    - All other testers who tested anything for me, they helped a lot.

31/1/2021
    initial release
    Are there any other official rom's, kept secret from the XDA? Good, help us by giving us the source... the link please
    Telegram groups. Search for mi 10t or apollo. There's evolutionx, fluid, lineage, and some roms we can't mention on xda... But there's plenty of them around, fluid is very stable, others will follow pending xiaomis release of android 11 kernel sources. Only evox is official, for others check this guide:

Thread '[Unlock Bootloader + TWRP + ROOT + CUSTOM ROM] Working on Xiaomi Mi 10T/Pro' https://xdaforums.com/t/unlock-bootloader-twrp-root-custom-rom-working-on-xiaomi-mi-10t-pro.4246339/
    New build is up!

Changelog:
    - Initial release with OSS vendor & OSS kernel.

Notes:
    - Clean Flash is mandatory.

Credits:
    - @Ramisky for trees and being a real pro bro as usual XD.
    - @SebaUbuntu for kernel trees.
    - All other testers who tested anything for me, they helped a lot.
    As far as I remember encryption is removed when you flash the internal storage. But when you start back into system the internal memory should be encrypted again. As long as you don't install with Magisk "no force encrypt". Means when you go back to recovery the internal storage is encrypted again. And seems that actual TWRP doesn't work with the encryption.

Thanks for the Reply dude, but it hasn't been the case with my Mi 9T Pro, it used to perform as intended. Maybe we'll have to wait for A11 kernel source code, it might get fixed then.