• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

(OFFICIAL) Evolution-X | Poco X3 |Surya | Unified

Search This thread

tomorio

Dec 27, 2013
Has anyone else had an issue with device storage. I can't seem to access it no matter what I use. I have ES file explorer and device storage just doesn't show up any files or folders. I can see my "internal" storage like downloads, pictures etc etc. But none of the system folders.
What have I done wrong? Lol

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Has anyone else had an issue with device storage. I can't seem to access it no matter what I use. I have ES file explorer and device storage just doesn't show up any files or folders. I can see my "internal" storage like downloads, pictures etc etc. But none of the system folders.
AFAIK you need root for that, so flash magisk and try again

Reactions: tomorio

m1s3rys1gn4l

Jan 27, 2013
Dhaka
www.protiva.org
How did you solved battery capacity issue for karna ? I tried other rom, and all of those show me wrong capacity. 😔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210125-010504_Franco_Kernel_Manager.png
    Screenshot_20210125-010504_Franco_Kernel_Manager.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 222

mazeta001

Jul 24, 2017
Santo domingo
I have problem with this rom, when I open some apps - or photos in google photo app - color temp is changed - its like some kind of reading mode, (it looks like this occur when screen is filed mostly with some color) for example opening photo from attachments in full screen leads to this problem.

there is problem like this with google chrome on another devices, but I have it systemwide and it is not reffering to chrome.

It is really annoying, I tried to record it but its impossible - on recorded vid everything looks good...View attachment 5190833
Hi, this zip can help you. I had this problem and this module can solved the problem.

You need install magisk

**Is don't my work I just posted to help**

PD: sorry, my English is bad

Reactions: _phk_

mazeta001

Jul 24, 2017
Santo domingo
It has happened to me in all roms, what I use is a root explorer to access my files.

Reactions: tomorio

Zeper

Jan 5, 2018

I've tried to flash this ROM but then I get loop into TWRP :rolleyes:
Any help?

EDIT: was missing "Format Data" before rebooting ^^

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts