Official Extended Battery

Search This thread

mastabog

Oct 1, 2008
@liamhere: I saw your pics. I guess the guy at mobilefun.co.uk was either looking at another product or was just talking out of his *** because the back cover is not flat at all. It looks just like the one on the mugenpower website I posted a few posts back.

I still can't understand why a bigger battery blocks the GPS signal. The GPS antena is above the battery when the phone is kept facing upwards so the GPS receiver should sense enough energy. Is it somehow creating reflections and hence interference?!? What am I missing? can someone enlighten me?

Onesimus

Sep 4, 2007
I got the official extended battery form expansys, yesterday i ran a half marathon using GPS run, this was anouncing my times/ distance every 30 seconds and the battery lasted over 3 hours and then made several calls and still was not flat.

Lasts very well and this was on the first charge so may get a bit better as well.

which app were u using to track your speed and distance for running? I'm keen to get an app for that also.

bigruss

Feb 19, 2007
which app were u using to track your speed and distance for running? I'm keen to get an app for that also.

runGPS, it's commercial but works great, voice announcements over headphones, export track to google earth etc. They have a trial, google for it.

MasK

May 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imraneo.com
I bought the original extended battery from http://www.loveno.be/categorie/439 just for 36 euro !

The battery is much more better , gps works fine .

the back cover slip off when the diamond is in my pocket.
you cannot use the original pouch.

Is there an English version of the site?
How long did U take to receive the battery.. and lastly, do U know if it will ship to Singapore?

p3eps

Jun 17, 2008
Aberdeen
runGPS, it's commercial but works great, voice announcements over headphones, export track to google earth etc. They have a trial, google for it.

Looks good! I was trying to find something similar for snowboarding which tracks my path and exports to googlemaps - and this looks ideal for a mere £18!

I've ordered this 1340mAh battery - but I really would like to use GPS for the whole day snowboarding (9-12 then 1-4 or something)... so ideally I'd like it to go for 6 hours whilst playing music too!
Perhaps I should get 2 of these extended batteries - a morning and afternoon one?!

bigruss

Feb 19, 2007
? I use it for running, kept in a belt on my waist with my water bottles. You can always put it in a ziplock bag, I always take one in case it rains whilst I am out. I have never tested this out apart from light rain though so no guarantees!

Dynomite232

Jul 7, 2008
E A R T H
extended battery from xpancys

well i got this battery now for about 2 months from expansys on original diamond from sweden and make sure when u get the battery that u drian it totaly then charge it fully i did this couple of times now my battery life last for ever like listning to music will last me a good 5 hours but just everyday use with the batt it last long man very good battery frommy point of view :)