If you have any magisk modules related to audio such as dual speaker etc., Try removing one by one and check..
Did you flash any December firmware? May be you can rollback to November firmware..
1. Tried to install PE9. After flashing mobile is not booting up. Also TWRP touch got unstable.
2. Then I have flashed stock ROM... Back to normal
3. Again I boot the recovery image and have flashed TWRP recovery of Oreo version.
4. I have flashed the PE8.1.0-20180715-0738-OFFICIAL.zip.
5. Now My phone is booting up without inserting sim card. But when I am inserting the sim card into the slot, network is not coming and phone is not booting up, it's stuck into the G logo and in a boot loop.
Also when I am restarting my phone in recovery mode. It is opening stock recovery instead of TWRP recovery. (For both with sim and without sim)
Is there any fix for this.???
You need to flash firmware, but the version of firmware that available is more advance than the rom itself, it's better to switch to updated romHello,
I just installed Pixel Experience. My built in mic is not working in google apps.
For example, If I say "Ok google" it does not work. But if I do the same with external headphone it works. Same with Google translate and other google apps.
If anyone could give me a suggestion I would be grateful.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.