Official Global JoyUI 11 (Android 10) - SKYW2004221OS00MQ0 Factory OTA & Boot Image

Search This thread

wga0

Dec 28, 2019
Official Global JoyUI 11 (Android 10) - SKYW2004221OS00MQ0 Factory OTA & Boot Image

Finally, Android 10, JoyUI11 is released officially yesterday. Thanks so much again to @ripiad, he shared me the big new version and I uploaded those(full update & boot image) at here.
If anyone receives the global EEA android 10 and shares it to me, I will upload that too.
Enjoy your BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: peety02

kumar abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
Dhuri, Punjab
Finally, Android 10, JoyUI11 is released officially yesterday. Thanks so much again to @ripiad, he shared me the big new version and I uploaded those(full update & boot image) at here.
If anyone receives the global EEA android 10 and shares it to me, I will upload that too.
Enjoy your BS.

Can i update on locked bootloader and how? Sorry for asking dumb question :)

babboooo

Oct 28, 2014
Help joyui11

help I updated to joyui 11 with local update procedure but the lock does not work does not save the password even fingerprints. I'm without shermo locks you can help me thanks

wga0

Dec 28, 2019
help I updated to joyui 11 with local update procedure but the lock does not work does not save the password even fingerprints. I'm without shermo locks you can help me thanks

It says it's compatible to android 9, reset is not required, but it's big upgrade. Plz backup and disable all locks before upgrade.

wga0

Dec 28, 2019
hello, how long does the update in OTA take, because I am stuck on the start screen "black shark born to complete" need help please

If something goes wrong, and your phone doesn't booted, just try to reboot several times. It will change the slot automatically after several boot failure, and will be back to before the update. Or boot into the bootloader and change the slot manually, 'set active_slot x'. x is a or b. use a slot marked as successful.

Reactions: cjscratch

babboooo

Oct 28, 2014
Official Global JoyUI 11 (Android 10) - SKYW2004221OS00MQ0

hi friends I have tried several times to start joyui11 the problem in the start screen flashes several times and asks you to reset joyui 11 when I managed to start it anyway I noticed many bugs and system settings problems such as (lock screen) etc. that in my opinion I am not from the same region at the end I went back with my region with automatic update 01mp3-01mp4-01mp5 besides it does not update anymore I am with bootloader unlocked with joyui11 it blocks you bootloader if you see developer settings it is blocked maybe because new android 10? it's very nice however the new interface changes little from miui. I hope it arrives for my region of Italy thanks for the support #vga0

pyrohalo90

Aug 3, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Invalid MMI code

Put the update.zip file into /sdcard/ota/ directory, then dial *#*#1027#*#*. You don't need to unlock the bootloader only for that. You can find details from other thread.

Hey, several of my blackshark2 friends are not able to dial *#*#1027#*#*. It will prompt Connecton problem or invalid MMI code.
Fyi, I did successfully updated to Joy Ui 11 without issues, but not my friends.
Do you have solutions for that?

Attachments

• 95337868_3226583880709125_4711598773187379200_o.jpg
    95337868_3226583880709125_4711598773187379200_o.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 664

xshunin

The upgrade worked flawlessly aand I am in awe in how much better it is now compared to the Android 9 one! One thing tough is not working; All the options for the light settings are grayed out. I was hoping that the side lights would finally work properly as a notification LED. Anyone else having this issue?

babboooo

Oct 28, 2014
Attention skyw2004221os00mq0 ota

after various tests and various reboots joyui11 works only with blocked bootloader I discovered this I did not understand why the new update did not work it crashed and the system did not work well then I tried to block bootloader so starting from 1mp5 to 0mq0 to run no startup problem and now fingerprints also work.attention to update with unlocked bootloader

Diex_7

Jul 7, 2014
after various tests and various reboots joyui11 works only with blocked bootloader I discovered this I did not understand why the new update did not work it crashed and the system did not work well then I tried to block bootloader so starting from 1mp5 to 0mq0 to run no startup problem and now fingerprints also work.attention to update with unlocked bootloader

Bro how do you lock the bootloader again? In any firmware (Mp3, mp4, etc) my bootloader stills unlocked. Only in the first time that I try JUI11 goes blocked

babboooo

Oct 28, 2014
#Diex_7
it is better to start factory reset from settings
1 go back to mp3 depends on your region (global or EEA) so (0mp3 or 1mp3)
2 have the system perform automatic updates to the last
3 use pc adb and fastboot
4 enable usb debug developer settings
5 use pc command (adb reboot bootloader) and confirm usb debug notification
6 use pc adb command (fastboot flashing lock) gives you okay
7 press power button the phone asks you to reset foul otherwise you can't go on
8 once the system has started, activate developer settings and deactivate unlock oem
9 download joyui11 * # * # 1027 # * # * install and you're done only with locked bootloader does android 10 joyui11 work

wga0

Dec 28, 2019
#Diex_7
8 once the system has started, activate developer settings and deactivate unlock oem
9 download joyui11 * # * # 1027 # * # * install and you're done only with locked bootloader does android 10 joyui11 work

Sorry for late answer and thank you for commenting. JoyUI11 changes its base and has lots of incompatible settings. Reset before/after, restore/disable all customs,locks are recommended strongly, and OEM unlock is also seemed as bug because MIUI and stockUI has completely different unlock management

Reactions: babboooo

babboooo

Oct 28, 2014
Skyw2004221os00mq0 ota

it's true however there are some bugs that can be fixed in the updates.
the battery consumes more on 0mq0 games sometimes like COD skip screen and you have to re-enter the side led strips are off the s sign on developer settings some functions do not go the brightness when you unlock becomes strong however a great job is a real adapted miui stockui was boring now you can also install apk miui

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can i update on locked bootloader and how? Sorry for asking dumb question :)
    Put the update.zip file into /sdcard/ota/ directory, then dial *#*#1027#*#*. You don't need to unlock the bootloader only for that. You can find details from other thread.

Enjoy your BS.
    hello, how long does the update in OTA take, because I am stuck on the start screen "black shark born to complete" need help please

If something goes wrong, and your phone doesn't booted, just try to reboot several times. It will change the slot automatically after several boot failure, and will be back to before the update. Or boot into the bootloader and change the slot manually, 'set active_slot x'. x is a or b. use a slot marked as successful.
    #Diex_7

Sorry for late answer and thank you for commenting. JoyUI11 changes its base and has lots of incompatible settings. Reset before/after, restore/disable all customs,locks are recommended strongly, and OEM unlock is also seemed as bug because MIUI and stockUI has completely different unlock management