New version of GCam 6.1.021 is out!
- Fixed a bug in Raisr code
- Fixed crash on Redmi Note 6
- Added Noise Reduction Mode
- Added Auto Bitrate (thanks Arnova)
- Changed signing key (now it shouldn't give problems with fake positives on some antiviruses)
Here is the link: https://mega.nz/#!934yFSgR!JwjxoiXAwAmiH4RMiZ2siSWPTnso7Es_hwZluxTdzlU
- Uninstall previous version and later install this one
- For OP6/6T users, disable "Fix Front Green Tint", located in Colors/Black Level
Hi everyone - I've updated my summary post. There are now new zips for DotFix and Pixel2Colours. The zips are now based on the Unity Installer Template by Zackptg5. This means that the zips will automatically install the correct modified libraries based on the device detected (OnePlus 5/5T).
- Although the zip works with Magisk 18.x, but I highly recommend that you update to Magisk 19. That is because a few users reported issues which were fixed when they updated to Magisk 19.
I can't install it on top of the previous version. Did you change the signature as you alluded to in the previous build?New version of GCam 6.1.021 is out!
- Fixed crash on Lenovo K6 Note in Night Mode and zoom
- Removed "Fix Green Tint" and forced this option only on OP5/5T
- Added Auto Antibanding (thanks Fu24 who reminded me I didn't add it)
- Fixed some Russian translations
Here is the link:
This one will be my last version based on GCam 6.1. Next version will be based on GCam 6.2.024
No, it's not a normal thing to do. I haven't needed to do it in years. Maybe if the developer instructs to do so.