• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Official htc hero 2.1 rom scheduled!!!

Search This thread

krzyk

Apr 25, 2010
Guys - Please set u'r phone dates to 26th july and check for updates.... My friends phone in india got the update like that.... I'm not bluffing... first it came with a 4mb update and then a 75MB update....

Nope, second part of the update is still not available. I think the date trick will work only for the first part, as it basically forces Hero to check for available updates (it has 2 week interval set). But once the first part is installed, you can manually force the check by selecting an option in the menu. To be sure, I just set the date as you suggested (having the first part already installed) and no updates have been detected. So, EU region will have to wait till monday IMHO.

Gazaman

Jul 27, 2008
Right, I have just spoke to HTC support and it seems that orange haven't even released the pre-update yet :mad:

Looks like more waiting for us orange users :mad:

Gaz

shadow_fi

Mar 18, 2010
This is so useless topic. Someone remove it? It scares me all the time, i enter the forum. ;)

bellor

Jan 22, 2008
Bucharest
Well guys... I'm in Romania and I just got the notification to update to eclair. Now I'm just waiting for thoughts from others who want to be first in updating cause I'm not that brave.

Sent from my HTC Hero

Roelle

Apr 6, 2010
Visby
www.kalleroelle.dk
2,1 update!

Hi again!

11 min download, 10 min unpacking, 10 min config, NOW ver. 2.1-update1 JUBEE :D
All in Danish. SO guys just go on, remember make backup (contacts, calender and so on)

Roelle

Arrimer

Feb 3, 2009
Well, im with T-mobile UK, and i have nothing, no fisrt package no second. G2 left behind becouse of some silly error ;( Why me?

rapsass

Jun 25, 2010
How to know the suitable RUU? My build number is 2.73.421.5 146733 cl #61267 release-keys. Thanks.

rapsass

Jun 25, 2010
I've tried the RUU_Hero_HTC_WWE_3.32.405.1_R_Radio_63.18.55.06P_6 .35.15.11_release_signed but it shows error 131 (my custom id does not match). Help please!

Top Liked Posts