[OFFICIAL] HTC One X Owners Off Topic Thread

Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
This will be the new Off Topic thread for the HTC One X after the old one was closed :) everyone is welcome. Just don't do anything that will get this one closed.

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
You as well? Sad days

I bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.

Yup. Tons of noobs breaking rules and not following simple manners = goes untouched. A thread dedicated to take some time off development and strengthen the bond between members = closed. To say I'm disappointed will not justify it enough. Arguing with the mods will not solve anything since no one on XDA will listen to things like this. Secretly hope EVERY device makes an OT thread here. Then we'll see how locking the old ones were such a good idea.

charlescaz

Dec 9, 2010
Hello :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358082820862.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358082820862.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 210

pandaball

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2011
School is starting tomorrow nuuuuuuuuuuuu

Also, \o/ for a diagnostic essay on the first day of school when probably everyone has forgotten how to write an essay.

gallardo5

Apr 8, 2011
Glasgow
Yaaay, the new one :D :D :D guys, what do you think about that strike I posted about in our old ot thread? Maybe if a looot of people would show we want OT threads badly mods will actualy let us have them?

Send from my HTC One X.
POOOLSKAAAA BIALOOOO CZEEERWONIIIII!!!!!

G

GuestK00178

What's the point of having an OT thread in the OT forum for every phone? Makes more sense to just have one OT forum.. I mean really..this is a mobile development OT so why have a new thread for each phone?? :mad::banghead:

nitrous²

Jun 4, 2010
The Grid
We should redirect every single "idiot" on the one x section to this thread. After he lands somehow here, we let the trolling begin...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium