Official Huawei P7-L10C900B830/Android5.1.1/EMUI3.1 Rom released

Search This thread

l3Nni

Nov 3, 2014
This is just a shortcut and part of the lock-app (in German called "Tastensperre" don't know how it is called in English). I assume you just have to make the shortcut (e.g. with quickshortcutmaker)..

Another possibility is tasker. There you could create the task (screen off) by yourself.

XDADEVX

Jun 24, 2015
This is just a shortcut and part of the lock-app (in German called "Tastensperre" don't know how it is called in English). I assume you just have to make the shortcut (e.g. with quickshortcutmaker)..

Another possibility is tasker. There you could create the task (screen off) by yourself.
Can you show how ? I checked shorcut it is not there..

nikocharlie

Apr 26, 2015
Reims
hey guys hows b830 ? good ?

I think this is an excellent ROM B830. It's fast, energy efficient, proper memory management ... There's just the problem with FACEBOOK application that makes system instability after reading video. Finally, I use FACEBOOK Lite who does not play video.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Why is motion control empty????????

Try a wipe cache data... The best way to find a complete and stable system.

Reactions: kolembo

XDADEVX

Jun 24, 2015
I think this is an excellent ROM B830. It's fast, energy efficient, proper memory management ... There's just the problem with FACEBOOK application that makes system instability after reading video. Finally, I use FACEBOOK Lite who does not play video.
I have cleared data in clock so alarms been deleted
I have changed notification in sms ,ringtone and phone notification .. the alarm was ringing in the morning so will see how it will go through the day..
Think there is conflict in notifications sounds with facebook ..maybe..

Tomislav995

Oct 2, 2011
Zagreb
I installed this update and i have a lot of force closes, mostly facebook, chrome and youtube. Lately i cant even play the music, and the system is lagging. I just downloaded and installed this update, is there something i should do before installing?

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
I got the OTA - but reading through this forum, I don't know whether I want to press install!!

Can anyone who's actually ENJOYING the update please let us know how it is behaving and what you're enjoying.

Also, is there anything you miss?!

Thanks.

P.s. I Facebook from browser not from the app.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium HD app

l3Nni

Nov 3, 2014
All beside of Facebook videos is working fine, really smooth compared to emui 3.0, also stagefright 1 is fixed. To my mind it's definitely worth to update! Also the battery-management has improved.. Do it :D

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
I went ahead and updated annnd....
The difference is night and day.

It's very, very smooth and immediately faster. I haven't had the time to check on battery, I'll do so later.

I just did a straight OTA, no loss of data, no factory reset. It took a loooong time though.

It's a great update. Beautiful.

Also, either it's just the cleaned up interface or they've tweaked the power to the screen? It's much brighter. Anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

VectraT

Feb 1, 2011
Faebook app works, if U turn off "videos play automatically" in facebook app settings. Click on video and it plays in player, I use MXplayer.

Astir95

Oct 20, 2015
It's a great update. Beautiful.

Also, either it's just the cleaned up interface or they've tweaked the power to the screen? It's much brighter. Anyone else noticed this?

Yes indeed! I noticed it as well. The screen seems to be sharper/live up to its capacities. I feared I was the only one experiencing this, but it's good to know I am not the only! Also the phone is much more responsive and it's a blessing to work with it. No more lag, nor more waiting time, ... Battery life also improved (especially on WiFi), which is quite handy (I am always on WiFi).

The only missing thing is the smart lock from Google... But nothing an app or Tasker can't fix

stena2

Sep 8, 2010
I got the OTA - but reading through this forum, I don't know whether I want to press install!!

Can anyone who's actually ENJOYING the update please let us know how it is behaving and what you're enjoying.

Also, is there anything you miss?!

Thanks.

P.s. I Facebook from browser not from the app.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium HD app

Amazon in the cloud apps are not displayed, you can not re-install purchased apps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After updating to b830 . If you have problems playing videos in Facebook this will help you 100% ;)

1. Uninstall Facebook

2. Install this (it may take some time) :

-- URL (copy and paste it in any web browser ) : goo.gl/WKp5L5

3. Open Google play store and stop auto updates for Facebook .

4 in play store search for "Android system webview" and uninstall its updates . and disable auto updates too .

5. Restart phone and enjoy playing videos normally ;)
    Really? It's incredible that every fw for our device has a lot of bugs..
    ao you think that facebool is the problem. could be.. I would uninstall it and see what happen. Thanks for now

Yes, for sure. Someone should make a new thread to warn about this and stick it on top of the page lol.

Facebook is the only one responsible to make the device unstable and also responsible of the famous media server bug.
    Once it's gone, media server bug will stop showing up on your battery stats.

Facebook works well via web browser or else try a moded app called "Facebook Black". It uses your own device gallery, and it works well.
    Chrome and FB-Black is what I'm using for facebook right now.

Make sure you delete facebook cache and data before uninstalling. Do a clean uninstall. Reboot device after that or else media server would keep draining your battery.

I've experienced this same problem in other device, Moto G, also found others while googling. The rom works well if you ignore the official facebook app.
    uploadfromtaptalk1444411428138.png

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI P7-L10 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone