But I need link to download for test it
Can anybody help me for kernel link ?

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
Samsung Galaxy S4
LeEco Le 2
Hey guys. When i flash this rom with twrp recovery he's give me some error..
E: Unable to mount /system
or something like that.. can u help me pls? :/
I copy the rom in my ext SD card.. i do all wipes but the rom give me this error :/

back here.. i flash philz touch recovery and have the same error.. the gearCm i install without any problems.. only with this roms and others roms 5.1.1 have the problem with both recoveries..
Hope u can helpme <3

Try latest GearCM Recovery. If it fails, then you're not using a supported partition layout. (such as the chinese one)

Hi guys is anyone still having an issue with the proximity sensor or is it still a work in progress? I see its not listed as an issue on the official bug reports thread.

It isn't listed because it is device dependent.

How do i use Viper4 Android with this rom?
When i flash it and then open it it asks to install after its complete it requests to reboot
But after reboot it again asks to install V4A when i open the app?
Any solution?

You won't get support for third-party stuff here.

Anyone knows how to fix IR blaster ?
I wanna fix it with frapeti s kernel
But I need link to download for test it
Can anybody help me for kernel link ?

Wrong thread. Proper fix will be included as soon as possible.

AzizbekN1

Dec 11, 2013
Thanks Alberto & plz fix network operator search
we have two bugs in official cm:
1-IR (most important for me)
2-operator search
if they are fixed We will have totaly working cm

gp545

Jul 7, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 7 Pro
I have overheating issues with this Rom. Otherwise good Rom. Plz Fix
Thanx in advance
Overheating while playing heavy Games? Then it's normal.. High CPU + GPU use = Heat as stated in FAQ of the thread..

Try to put device on Powersave battery mode from Balanced state under Settings>Battery It'll control heating problem for some extent.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kdio and Alberto96

mks693

Jul 1, 2015
what's the difference between this and the optimised one?

The Official CM rom is maintained by @Alberto96 and @intervigil
He makes the very recent changes here relating to performance...which are then in time pushed (even if partially) to CM Official Sources. The kernel is different because it has seLinux disabled and few minor tweaks you might not even notice...this GearCM ROM will have more performance. But CM will have their updated base changes which are included here with each update.
What I mean is you probably wont even notice what's different in terms of user interface. GearCM will have more performance. Official CM will have updated sources. But it will include GearCM's changes in time as @Alberto96 pushes them to CM
You can decide by a simple choice..more performance and not-nightly updated sources or similar/worse performance (improving with nightly updates) with updated sources. I would choose GearCM because of the reasons i mentioned above. Do what you will...and let this be a note to everybody who ask this again and again and again. Don't spam the thread with same question in every alternate page...because there are other people who might have different problems they need to ask. Read at least 15 previous pages and the first post Changelog before asking the question. Reading most of the times will give you a solution and if not most of the info you will read will help you anyway.

pentium0

Feb 13, 2012
Oakland
Anyone else have Bluetooth stutter every 30s or so? Playing to Bluetooth receiver / headset. Just pauses for half second and keeps going.

On 16-4-7 nightly. Stock kernel.

Last edited:

sasiskas

Sep 17, 2009
@Alberto96
Thank you for your effort.
Is it possible to somehow add dual sim support and use this rom for the Galaxy s4 Dual sim (GT-i9502) since they are using the same CPU.
I also have the opensource from samsung for this Device if it would help you (GT-I9502_CHN_CHN_LL_Opensource).

thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: St4mi

zhenhao97

Jul 25, 2016
Hey! I've just change my S4 to this ROM so far so good and I'm a beginner for this. I would like to ask if I need to download any apps or apk for the cyanogenmod 12.1?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM 12.1 has been stalled, so we will get less updates. Most developments are moved to CM 13.0 branch.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD

Exactly, but this doesn't mean that it will be abandoned.
    Discuss here about CM12.1 Nightlies.

Use ROM's thread ( http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4/i9500-orig-develop/official-cyanogenmod-12-1-samsung-t3179868 ) only for Bug Report.

Thank you.
    what's the difference between this and the optimised one?

The Official CM rom is maintained by @Alberto96 and @intervigil
    He makes the very recent changes here relating to performance...which are then in time pushed (even if partially) to CM Official Sources. The kernel is different because it has seLinux disabled and few minor tweaks you might not even notice...this GearCM ROM will have more performance. But CM will have their updated base changes which are included here with each update.
    What I mean is you probably wont even notice what's different in terms of user interface. GearCM will have more performance. Official CM will have updated sources. But it will include GearCM's changes in time as @Alberto96 pushes them to CM
    You can decide by a simple choice..more performance and not-nightly updated sources or similar/worse performance (improving with nightly updates) with updated sources. I would choose GearCM because of the reasons i mentioned above. Do what you will...and let this be a note to everybody who ask this again and again and again. Don't spam the thread with same question in every alternate page...because there are other people who might have different problems they need to ask. Read at least 15 previous pages and the first post Changelog before asking the question. Reading most of the times will give you a solution and if not most of the info you will read will help you anyway.
    I have sound problems with the stock music app im on 22 build..

EDIT : Fixed with clean installation
    I have overheating issues with this Rom. Otherwise good Rom. Plz Fix
    Thanx in advance
    Overheating while playing heavy Games? Then it's normal.. High CPU + GPU use = Heat as stated in FAQ of the thread..

Try to put device on Powersave battery mode from Balanced state under Settings>Battery It'll control heating problem for some extent.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk