Official ICS?

Search This thread

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
Why are the threads pertaining to the official release of ICS being closed? I can understand something posted after the original announcement thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1761562
but why shouldn't we have been allowed to just use that as the discussion thread?...oh, and just in case (of the apparently inevitable)...in before the LOCK!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: ARTAQaf

T.C.Stockdale

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
you can address to the mods...if you are on a computer...see the red text under my sig pic....? You can use that tool to ask your quesiton..:)

lanwarrior

Mar 5, 2006
Not to litter this thread, but I am also wondering why the threads got closed...

I think the question that MOST people have is

1). The GUIDE to upgrade to ICS when their phone is:
- Stock, rooted, ClockWork
- Custom ROM, rooted, ClockWork

2). Root ICS and install CWR, since there are MANY ways to do this. ie. trip flash, does not trip flash, install CWR, etc...

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
you can address to the mods...if you are on a computer...see the red text under my sig pic....? You can use that tool to ask your quesiton..:)
Thank you I will keep that in mind...but I now see what they've done creating a "designated sticky" and I have to agree with that decision to keep it orderly.

Reactions: jayRokk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why are the threads pertaining to the official release of ICS being closed? I can understand something posted after the original announcement thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1761562
    but why shouldn't we have been allowed to just use that as the discussion thread?...oh, and just in case (of the apparently inevitable)...in before the LOCK!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
    Thank you I will keep that in mind...but I now see what they've done creating a "designated sticky" and I have to agree with that decision to keep it orderly.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone