Official Jui Nougat stable beta - Cool1 dual

Search This thread

ceraklija

May 19, 2017
Rom download: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5mxC/FNwvnWc4g
Password for unraring: coolpadJUI2017
Extract it in some folder.
Download only Patch, drivers and twrp install from here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5vyMGZJJmcnbVUtT3A2UVFtS2M
Than install coolpad assistant from the very first one it has a lot of chines words and its and .exe fail u cant miss, and coolpad setup from the driver folder. After that go to "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ yulong" and install everything that is installable. After that start phone in fastboot mode which is when turn off phone and connect it to pc with usb cable while holding volume and volume down, after that red LED will blink. Or u can go to fastboot trough twrp recovery and find option bootloader confirm it with volume up and there u are. Start coolpad assistant that u installed, browse init.cpb and click check after that and installation will start, w8 it to finish. After that u need to install twrp which u download, start phone again in fastboot, but now using volume up and volume down option cos u dont have twrp anymore( its because JUI needs another one). start MIflash and browse folder TWRP, click refresh and tap on ur phone, its the only option u cant miss click flash. After it is done go to twrp standardly by pressing power button and volume up. Set english language. Go to install folder and Zip file from patch folder. Of course before that u need to transfer it to ur phone.. This patch is important. If u dont install it, it wont boot second time when u reboot phone.
After that download gapps from here : http://opengapps.org/ arm64, 7.1 and aroma check. Go to twrp install and select gapps click flash, Click "Next" - "Customized installation". Uncheck "Load choices". Select "Include" and tick application u want. After clicking finish Click the Home button, go to "wipe" - "advanced wipe", highlight "Dalvik / ART Cache", "Cache", "Data" and wipe. Click "Restart in OS".
After that go to twrp again, and install this chine bloat remover that u firstly transfered to ur phone (this step is not nescessery but I advise u to do it), to delete unnescessery apps. Unrar ROOT file and transfer superuser and apk file to ur phone. Go to twrp again and install superuser. click go to system and install that apk that u transerfed. ROOT STEP IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ROOT THEIR PHONE. IF U DONT U DONT NEED THIS. I hope that i helpped someone.

Here is my short reviewe. Defenetly uprade eui to this, better interface, less bugs, less heating issues, still some messages dont come, but its around same as eui, even s7 in a very low rate of times have that issue. Battery optimization is much better too.Who didnt upgrade it, do it as soon as possible, cos of lower heating issues which later do damage to your phone and battery of course.
If anyone need help i am here :)

Attachments

• JUI_1707040_RemoveSomeChina.zip
    221 KB · Views: 3,755
  • ROOT.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 3,001

ceraklija

May 19, 2017
Can i falsh on c103 what are bugs??

Fast charging now works, and about buggs, pretty same as on eui, sometimes messeges doesnt come.. and smart look is at this moment unavailble.. Bugs will be fixed in upcoming updates as u have ota update.. Officialy u can but people say that speaker doesnt work, so i wouldnt suggest to install it, w8 for fixed version.

md07

Jun 26, 2010
when it release ? it from Leeco or Coolpad ??? i read somewhaere about Leeeco die, not support software for their product. And how about Coolpad??

djpingvin

Dec 3, 2010
GPS issue

Just updated my Cool 1 c106 and tried to root but failed (QFIL, MI phone... Connected in fastboot mode, recognized as Qualcomm port) programs can't see the phone (before it worked) :( also a very important issue for me that can't turn on high accuracy GPS. Anyone facing the same issue or any ideas how to solve? :/
Thanks in advance!

HARSH9080

Sep 10, 2017
I have bricked my phone using this method. It's not starting ,a red light is blinking when connected to the pc. How can I flash stable rom back on it? I have tried using YGDP but the phone is not connecting to the pc . A message is flashed ' usb device not recognised' whenever I connect. Pls guide and give the link of drivers to connect to the pc.

Ceraklija98

Jun 30, 2017
U couldnt brick it if u did all steps i said.. Try to install drivers from programfiles x86/ yulog and install everything fr there.. Pc should then recognize ur phone.. and then try to flash init.cpb with coolpad assistant

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Just updated my Cool 1 c106 and tried to root but failed (QFIL, MI phone... Connected in fastboot mode, recognized as Qualcomm port) programs can't see the phone (before it worked) :( also a very important issue for me that can't turn on high accuracy GPS. Anyone facing the same issue or any ideas how to solve? :/
Thanks in advance!
I dont have that issue. Try to install coolpad driver and to install everyting from the folder yulog which is located in Program files(x86). Then your pc shold recognize it. Also install adb, and qualcom driver. Then root it with superuser, not magisk.

Cool1o

Sep 11, 2017
GCam with HDR+

Does anyone have the ported GCam with HDR+ working? With a Sony camera sensor and SD652, it should be compatible with the phone under Nougat, and if it does work I would probably try running this ROM.

djpingvin

Dec 3, 2010
Hi HARSH9080!
Coul you find any solution ? After I successfully flashed TWRP almost the same...
My Cool1 (C106) is bricked. I only can enter to download mode (pushing volume + and - and power ON phone recognized as 'Qualcomm QDLoader 9008') after I installed JUI 7.1 tried to install TWRP recowery as well but now the phone is rebooting after boot logo and can't enter to recovery (stuck on recovery picture). Could anyone please suggest a method (with correct files) to be able to flas first correct recovery then a stock firmware? (YGDP cant see the phone it stucks on 'Entering download mode' only QFIL seems to work). Thank you very much in advance !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rom download: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5mxC/FNwvnWc4g
    Password for unraring: coolpadJUI2017
    Extract it in some folder.
    Download only Patch, drivers and twrp install from here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5vyMGZJJmcnbVUtT3A2UVFtS2M
    Than install coolpad assistant from the very first one it has a lot of chines words and its and .exe fail u cant miss, and coolpad setup from the driver folder. After that go to "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ yulong" and install everything that is installable. After that start phone in fastboot mode which is when turn off phone and connect it to pc with usb cable while holding volume and volume down, after that red LED will blink. Or u can go to fastboot trough twrp recovery and find option bootloader confirm it with volume up and there u are. Start coolpad assistant that u installed, browse init.cpb and click check after that and installation will start, w8 it to finish. After that u need to install twrp which u download, start phone again in fastboot, but now using volume up and volume down option cos u dont have twrp anymore( its because JUI needs another one). start MIflash and browse folder TWRP, click refresh and tap on ur phone, its the only option u cant miss click flash. After it is done go to twrp standardly by pressing power button and volume up. Set english language. Go to install folder and Zip file from patch folder. Of course before that u need to transfer it to ur phone.. This patch is important. If u dont install it, it wont boot second time when u reboot phone.
    After that download gapps from here : http://opengapps.org/ arm64, 7.1 and aroma check. Go to twrp install and select gapps click flash, Click "Next" - "Customized installation". Uncheck "Load choices". Select "Include" and tick application u want. After clicking finish Click the Home button, go to "wipe" - "advanced wipe", highlight "Dalvik / ART Cache", "Cache", "Data" and wipe. Click "Restart in OS".
    After that go to twrp again, and install this chine bloat remover that u firstly transfered to ur phone (this step is not nescessery but I advise u to do it), to delete unnescessery apps. Unrar ROOT file and transfer superuser and apk file to ur phone. Go to twrp again and install superuser. click go to system and install that apk that u transerfed. ROOT STEP IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ROOT THEIR PHONE. IF U DONT U DONT NEED THIS. I hope that i helpped someone.

Here is my short reviewe. Defenetly uprade eui to this, better interface, less bugs, less heating issues, still some messages dont come, but its around same as eui, even s7 in a very low rate of times have that issue. Battery optimization is much better too.Who didnt upgrade it, do it as soon as possible, cos of lower heating issues which later do damage to your phone and battery of course.
    If anyone need help i am here :)
    Could we install magisk? I've tried once and it failed.
    Does anyone have the ported GCam with HDR+ working? With a Sony camera sensor and SD652, it should be compatible with the phone under Nougat, and if it does work I would probably try running this ROM.

dowbload B-S-G version, enable HAL3 in build.prop and then reboot:
    https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/

I add this lines to build.prop:

persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1 camera.hal1.packagelist=com.skype.raider,com.google.android.talk,com.google.android.GoogleCamera,com.android.camera persist.camera.eis.enable=1
    persist.camera.is_mode=4

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Anyone know if the bugs in Cuco92 version are also in the official version? I mean the bug that some of the config don't "stick" after reboot.
    Is this ROM compatible with the R116 model?
    hi
    i installed custom recovery to cool 1 c 103
    after it finished model number changed to 106
    what i have to do?????