[OFFICIAL] Korean Galaxy S III (SHW-M440S/SHV-E210S/K/L) Thread

Search This thread

juanilloT

Feb 6, 2016
pliiiss help mee!!!!

i have a Samsung galaxy s3 SHV-E210K
i want to unlock pliss help me
the imei is 352903056240996 i think is from korea
i hope for the best thanks gracias hermanito ojala puedas ayudar,e:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;)

jasbinkarki

Jan 3, 2015
kathmandu
Figured this was the best way to get all the information together.
Going to try to keep this updated as best as possible.

SGS III in the HOUSE!
Amazing phone.....Still updating daily.

If you have something to add, be sure to post and I will put it up.
We need everyone's help to make this an informative thread for ANYONE that has the Korean version of the SGS III (any carrier).
Enjoy and help out if you can please!

FREQUENCIES:

Listed for each device.

Australia

Ukraine/Kiev

SGS III 3G (SHV-M440S) -
SGS III LTE (SHV-E210S) -
SGS III LTE (SHV-E210K) -
SGS III LG U+ (SHV-E210L) -
i need a stable lollipop or kitkat rom for this ...any one can suggest some for shv-e210k ?

Chaudhary Abdullah

Apr 1, 2016
Hi.. Sometimes my Data Network option shows as Data Roaming, and I'm not able to connect to 2G network. Everytime I have to restart my phone and select turn on mobile data during first pop-up after reboot, to get the 2G/Data Network. After some time it again changes back to data roaming; also it says "Failed to register on network", and if I try to call it asks Call Other countries, Call Korea and I loose the data network and I have to again restart. Please let me know if is there any solution to this.Please tell me the solution

jem0515

Apr 30, 2016
Hi.. I have a samsung galaxy s3 shv-210k ( korea ) and i want it to be converted to international.. is it possible? can some help me with the link and the procedure on how to do it..

I also have a problem on textmessages only 160. Please help. Thank you.

Sent from my SHV-E210K using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

myu471

May 22, 2012
Hi.. I have a samsung galaxy s3 shv-210k ( korea ) and i want it to be converted to international.. is it possible? can some help me with the link and the procedure on how to do it..

I also have a problem on textmessages only 160. Please help. Thank you.

Sent from my SHV-E210K using XDA Free mobile app

You need cutom ROM i9300, kernel for e210k and patch ussd, net.

NitroGuy

Sep 29, 2016
Does anyone have EFS backup file for Samsung SHW-M440S 3G?

Hello everyone,
I was up all night trying to fix a Samsung SHW-M440M 3G SKT boot loop, I flashed it using Odin v3.12 but still was unable to fix the issue even with official stock ROMs. The main issue was the EFS partition failed to mount so i used Samsung I9100 EFS.tar file(i know it was a stupid thing to do) then flashed it with the stock ROM and it fixed the boot loop issue. Now the phone doesn't detect any sim card nor see my imie in the phone setting. Is there anyone who might have a backed up EFS file for the SHW-M440S that they can help me with OR have any info thay can help me with.

Below are is the list of ROMs I used
Korean Galaxy S3 3G - SHW-M440S - Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.1)
SHW-M440S_M440SKSUGOB1_M440SSKTGOB1_4.3-SKT
SHW-M440S-4.4.4-Note-4-V1-KU

The EFS i used to flash the phone with
EFS_I9100XXKH3_CL479037_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5

Top Liked Posts