• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Official] Latest STOCK ROMS for SPRINT SGS3 (SPH-L710) - [24/05/2012 - L710VPALEN]

Search This thread

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
samsung-updates.com
In here you will find all the latest stock ROMS for SPRINT variant of Samsung Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) courtesy of SAMSUNG-UPDATES.COM

Device: SPH-L710
Region: SPR (Spint)
Version: L710VPALEN
Release Date: 24.05.2012
Build Date: 23-05-2012
Changelist: 618049

Downloads:
Direct Download: HERE

To flash, use latest ODIN (3.07) : Download Here!

Questions and Answers:

Q: Does this ROM will TOP UP my custom binary counter?
A: No! Stock roms are from Samsung directly, they are ORIGINAL. They don't count as "custom" so the counter will NOT be rised.

Q: Does this ROM will reset my custom binary counter?
A: No, custom binary counter will NOT reset by flashing stock rom, to reset custom binary counter you will need to use patched bootloader.

Thanks to qbking77, here's the video on how to flash this rom on your sprint device:

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

coldheater

Aug 18, 2010
Thank you very much. I have been waiting for this because of so many problems I had with my stock. Do you have quick install directions? I'm about to search.

coldheater

Aug 18, 2010
You are the best! There are two files in the zip folder, what is the SS_DL.dll for?

Last edited:

sonarchist

Mar 27, 2011
Washington, DC
Thank you Adam (december2003)!...........am assuming these are the same as that which came loaded w/ the device? Now, if I manage to bork my stock build I'll be able to ODIN back to square UNO.......much appreciated!

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
samsung-updates.com
Guys, can someone dump me a one file from your device? i need nv_data.bin from /efs folder (you can get it if you're rooted). I will update my Simlock unlocker to support SPH-L710 device :)

Adam

Xontic

Jun 18, 2010
New Hyde Park
Sorry about newb question, but can someone explain this so called "counter" I came from the Evo and never heard of this, so not sure it's importance.

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010
Please stop saying untrue things to users. IF YOU FLASH STOCK ROM USING ODIN THE FLASH COUNTER WILL NOT INCRASE.

IF YOU FLASH MODIFIED ROM THE COUNTER WILL INCRASE.

read the first post FAQ.

Are you talking to me? Your angry post does not clearly indicate who are yelling at. If so then I should specified a bit more, I meant custom rom flashes done from within clockworkmod recovery (after initial odin flash). The initial clockworkmod flashed through odin will always add to the counter.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In here you will find all the latest stock ROMS for SPRINT variant of Samsung Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) courtesy of SAMSUNG-UPDATES.COM

Device: SPH-L710
    Region: SPR (Spint)
    Version: L710VPALEN
    Release Date: 24.05.2012
    Build Date: 23-05-2012
    Changelist: 618049

Downloads:
    Direct Download: HERE

To flash, use latest ODIN (3.07) : Download Here!

Questions and Answers:

Q: Does this ROM will TOP UP my custom binary counter?
    A: No! Stock roms are from Samsung directly, they are ORIGINAL. They don't count as "custom" so the counter will NOT be rised.

Q: Does this ROM will reset my custom binary counter?
    A: No, custom binary counter will NOT reset by flashing stock rom, to reset custom binary counter you will need to use patched bootloader.

Thanks to qbking77, here's the video on how to flash this rom on your sprint device:

Enjoy!
    I changed the link in the OP and removed the others since they were also not valid.

FNM
    HERE IS A VIDEO on how to Flash a STOCK Jelly Bean ROM (tar file) via ODIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48_BS-3oZo

I used this to reflash to stock after trying the Cmod10 jellybean on a gs3 and i got stuck @ the Samsung loading screen for about 15/20 minutes. if you cant get pass this just reboot into recovery mode (home+vol.up+power) and do factory reset and cache wipe. this seems to do the trick.
    :cool::eek: