[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 | ido

Search This thread

renaldofreire

May 27, 2013
Audio crashing

Audio is failing to listen to music or podcast in applications like Spotify / PocketCast, even with AudioFX active or disabled. Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

:(

uan

Nov 7, 2006
On latest 20170322 nightly build and kudkernel
1. BT disabled after restart
2. Unable to select .zip file on default file picker. It will open the zip file instead
3. Slow scrolling and slow zoom when review taken picture on both default camera and google camera. View in gallery no problem.

Not a big issue as i am using as my daily driver. Sorry if these have been addressed before. Keep the good rom cooking. Cant wait for stable.

Thank you.

uan

Nov 7, 2006
Please don't report issues with custom kernel!

Btw, no. 2: tap and hold, select Open.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using XDA Labs
My bad. Let me revert to anik's stock kernel and report back.
And thanks for the file picker. Overlooked at the Open.

Update, after back to anik's kernel:
1. Bluetooth maintain enabled after restart
3. No slow scrolling and slow zoom when review taken picture on stock camera.
So my issues are due to custom kernel.

Last edited:

ashiksiles

Jul 14, 2012
Chittagong
How do i optimize battery draining on this ROM? Which Kernel should I use? Battery level went 82% from 92% within 26 mins. Thanks in advance.
kkx6sonH8jiJQy1s6

Anik_khan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2014
Mymensingh, Dhaka
Quick update:

Audio: https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/166161/
Switched to XML Audio config. Fixed every possible audio bug in this patch.

Camera: https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/project:LineageOS/android_device_xiaomi_ido (All those open camera patches)
Moved to OSS camera HAL. This improves camera quality. Atleast better than current camera setup.

I will merge those patches when i am completely satisfied with audio and camera. So please be patient. If there's any other bug please make an issue ticket on LineageOS jira (with proper logs).

Thanks

DJStatikVX

Apr 16, 2016
Quick update:

Camera: https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/project:LineageOS/android_device_xiaomi_ido (All those open camera patches)
Moved to OSS camera HAL. This improves camera quality. Atleast better than current camera setup.

I will merge those patches when i am completely satisfied with audio and camera. So please be patient. If there's any other bug please make an issue ticket on LineageOS jira (with proper logs).

Thanks

Is camera sobrexposure solved? I'm wondering about flashing again this ROM...

jokerpappu

Sep 24, 2013
kathmandu
Sony Xperia L
LG G3
Is camera sobrexposure solved? I'm wondering about flashing again this ROM...
By exposure do u mean that camera being roo bright or too dark and getting stuck on that? If yes then it has been fixed long time ago

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Quick update:

Thanks

Hope u can also increase loudness of the speaker as its not loud like in miui.

Reactions: fecchan

krasCGQ

Recognized Contributor
Apr 13, 2015
Kendari
kud.my.id
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
can i use this for redmi 3x?
What say the first post? Redmi 3x? In which section of XDA is this post placed? In redmi 3x?
Redmi 3X is another variant of Redmi 3S which has square-shaped back instead of curve one, also has 2GB instead of 3GB of RAM with 32GB internal storage and fingerprint support.

Lol, the user must look over 3S section.

Reactions: raffles496

krasCGQ

Recognized Contributor
Apr 13, 2015
Kendari
kud.my.id
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
I want to ask two questions.
1 Does this rom support Exfat?
2 If support, what about a OTG usb with exfat format?
Only Samsung's have native exFAT support. You need a custom kernel for that.

yes it does. it even detects and can write on even ntfs format pendrives
He's talking about exfat support.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QQa2TSa.png
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint (FPC1020 only)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

What's not working :

• You tell me!

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Variant Compatibility :
    • This build is compatible with Redmi 3/Pro.

Downloads :

Credits :
    • @Men_in_black007 for helping me always!
    • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
    • My developer friends
    • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3

Contributors
    Anik_khan
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8916

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2016-10-27

Created 2016-10-16
    Last Updated 2017-01-25
    Long time no see? Heh i was busy with some other stuff. Though i managed to prepare sources for official weekly/nightly build. At these point we are going for weekly build because of some infrastructure issue. I updated the thread thoroughly. On this build there is several fixes like enabled Sdcardfs, Both sim as 3g, CVE and some other. Issues like battery percentage goes to 100%-97% after disconnecting charger, LED lagging will be fixed on next build. I uploaded patches for them on gerrit. Nothing more, go and grab the build. :)
    Reserved

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where are Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
    A) Yes, that would not show superuser icon in statusbar. This can break things.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.
    Changelog for next official nightly:

* Added keydisabler support
    * Speaker volume lowered a bit
    * Fixed noise cancellation
    * Fixed Headset detection
    * Fixed Headset buttons
    * Reverted to LP camera stack (Camera quality improved)
    * Fixed sdcardfs for real

Hope you guys will like it.
    Thanks
    :)
    Guys is it late?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone