[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 | ido

Search This thread

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
Wait, you succeeded to install this LOS for redmi 3 ido into an OPPO phone? [emoji23]
Of course not.. I ve Lineage OS in my oppo n3 Last build.. And i ve also REDMI3, just look into my YouTube channel in my signature.. Then i will compare features and performance, although my OPPO N3 is fastest.. ?

Enviado do meu N5206 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: khnoizer

scricccettoni

Jul 10, 2016
Can it fixed manually?

Also i have problem with switching data service from 1 sim to another. It needs to reboot first.

If you can compile by yourself you can make a fixed build, for the sim problem you are not the only one having it but I don't know if someone is working on it, maybe you can try CypherOS to se if the problem is also there: https://xdaforums.com/redmi-3/development/rom-cypheros-3-6-jamocha-t3566851

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Is there any way to use Google camera app? A flashable zip or something?

I'm trying snap and seems good so far, found installer here on xda on redmi 4 pro thread: https://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4008419&d=1484774065

dragon..

May 20, 2016
How is the battery life in the latest build? Are there any significant improvements? It's annoying to see a simpler, faster rom like Lineage, but with terrible battery life when compared with MIUI. How come a ROM that uses less resources, that comes free of bloatware, have such a poor battery life? We get an awesome 4 mAh battery, but we can't use it at it's full potential in Lineage.

EdeNBaruch

Sep 24, 2013
I'm getting updates, downloading, when trying to update it's taking me to the recovery,where can i find the flashable downloaded update?

goldentig3r

Oct 12, 2016
I've got some problem with whatsapp
from time to time whatsapp is frozen and i have to off/on screen to unfreeze it
latest build and previous build also this problem started then
anyone noticed?

tuxrouge

Jul 31, 2015
dual sim ?

Hi

just a little problem for me. New lineageOS on my redmi 3. Works perfectly but impossible to swith betwen sim card (dual sim) with sms. How I can solve it ?

Rambodjango

May 2, 2015
is it possible to flash previous build over the latest build? any problem (like bootloop or something) with that?

r00ts34

Jun 16, 2016
OnePlus 6
Google camera 3.2 works for me, videos only 720p, 1080p crashes.
But panorama and 360 degrees mode is not working , because gyroscope problems (I think).
Someone else have problems with gyroscope?

My gyroscope is not working in Google maps , compass

But the bug with WhatsApp or snapchat is not solved with Google cam. is not stable, sometimes crashes and we can not use the camera untill reboot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170305-132822.png
    Screenshot_20170305-132822.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 887
Last edited:

Anik_khan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2014
Mymensingh, Dhaka
Changelog for next official nightly:

* Added keydisabler support
* Speaker volume lowered a bit
* Fixed noise cancellation
* Fixed Headset detection
* Fixed Headset buttons
* Reverted to LP camera stack (Camera quality improved)
* Fixed sdcardfs for real

Hope you guys will like it.
Thanks
:)

auminous

Dec 31, 2015
How is the battery life in the latest build? Are there any significant improvements? It's annoying to see a simpler, faster rom like Lineage, but with terrible battery life when compared with MIUI. How come a ROM that uses less resources, that comes free of bloatware, have such a poor battery life? We get an awesome 4 mAh battery, but we can't use it at it's full potential in Lineage.

It's because MIUI lies. It never gives you full brightness allowable by hardware.

Further more it makes many apps sleeps much more often - maybe like using greenify.

If you'll use both of those you'll probably get closer to power consumption with lineage.

EdeNBaruch

Sep 24, 2013
I'm getting updates, downloading, when trying to update it's taking me to the recovery,where can i find the flashable downloaded update?

p3rand0r

Jun 4, 2014

* Fixed Headset buttons

Thanks
Is this for real? Finally it was driving me insane! Thanks Anik!

youlenin

Jan 5, 2015
Hi guys. Could you please tell me if the google camera app is working in this new build. And if it works, does it work fully or force closes when you activate HDR or Video recording?

auminous

Dec 31, 2015
Definitely better, if you can deal with just few things which is nothing major, like me. Blazing fast performance. As for battery life, it is good enough although a bit inconsistent. With apps like Greenify and Naptime, I can have 8-9 SOT or so.

How big if the improvement when using greenify and Naptime ? What was the SOT before ?

card-us

Hi guys. Could you please tell me if the google camera app is working in this new build. And if it works, does it work fully or force closes when you activate HDR or Video recording?

not sure about newest version of google camera, i always use version 3.2 only & on that version camcorder also still crash, about HDR i think it show little different compare to non HDR, though not much
i didn't get FC when activate/using HDR but always FC/crash at video recording

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QQa2TSa.png
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint (FPC1020 only)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

What's not working :

• You tell me!

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Variant Compatibility :
    • This build is compatible with Redmi 3/Pro.

Downloads :

Credits :
    • @Men_in_black007 for helping me always!
    • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
    • My developer friends
    • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3

Contributors
    Anik_khan
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8916

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2016-10-27

Created 2016-10-16
    Last Updated 2017-01-25
    Long time no see? Heh i was busy with some other stuff. Though i managed to prepare sources for official weekly/nightly build. At these point we are going for weekly build because of some infrastructure issue. I updated the thread thoroughly. On this build there is several fixes like enabled Sdcardfs, Both sim as 3g, CVE and some other. Issues like battery percentage goes to 100%-97% after disconnecting charger, LED lagging will be fixed on next build. I uploaded patches for them on gerrit. Nothing more, go and grab the build. :)
    Reserved

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where are Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
    A) Yes, that would not show superuser icon in statusbar. This can break things.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.

* Fixed Headset buttons

Thanks
    Guys is it late?