Search This thread
Jul 17, 2019
Can anyone please tell me which gapps type/version should I use with Lineage OS 16.0 rom in Max Pro M2 for a smooth experience ??

Last edited:

chardmain

Oct 27, 2018
Can some one suggest me a Gcam version that works good with this one. I have tried many but front cam doesn't seem to work in anh of them.

I use gcam parrot 7.2 relesed. It works fine except night sight front cam.

Can anyone please tell me which gapps type/version should I use with Lineage OS 16.0 rom in Max Pro M2 for a smooth experience ??

Opengapps Pico or Bitgapps v13 should be fine.

chardmain

Oct 27, 2018
Sir, last time I tried arrow 9 latest build jan 2020, it has getting update with nicer bottom corner cutout. It there any chance for getting those update on los too? Thanks.

pkm37

Aug 17, 2017
Hello KuberSharma,

Thank you for answering my encryption related queries. Appreciate your work on LineageOS 16.

All,

Encryption works well. But once we encrypt do not flash any mod zip from TWRP like mod sound/mod network or any. It will brick the OS and will force you to restart. The only option you need is to factory reset.

I am on build 19022020.

Thanks
PkM37

anilyarki

Aug 20, 2013
Manali
www.techmanali.in
This is an excellent rom that offers butter smooth operation, far better and superior user experience than alll the android 10 roms.
Does anyone help me with an audio mod for this build that actually works. Audio seems to be on the low side.

Reactions: Pro@Vyas

Pro@Vyas

Dec 16, 2017
Screen Flickring Isuse

I have been facing issue of screen flickring in Lineage OS in my asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 when using certain applications like Google Feed or Camera or Galary.
I am a big fan of Lineage OS and have been using this as a daily driver in my Mi A1 and want to do the same in my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.

Please help ASAP.
Thanks in Advance

Top Liked Posts