Search This thread

anilyarki

Aug 20, 2013
Manali
www.techmanali.in
Just want to thank Mr kuber and bauu for such a master piece of a rom. I just can't find a bug and finally I can say a perfect rom which surpasses and android 10 and stock roms in terms of shear user experience, smoothness and stability. Donations on the way. Cheers!

anjarys

Feb 3, 2011
Jakarta

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200508-041822_Google_Play_services.png
    Screenshot_20200508-041822_Google_Play_services.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 242

anjarys

Feb 3, 2011
Jakarta
Maybe you are using old version LineageOS(or flashed old gapp)?
I can't find face lock on lineage-16.0-20200420-nightly-X01BD-signed.zip

No. Am using LOS 16.
Try to flash bitgapps instead of gapps. You might find the feature youre looking for.
You wont find face unlock in the rom because it is not part of the firmware itself. It is an addition by google services

Edit:
Also battery seems to be more efficient on bitgapps. A lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: wcdaniel

wcdaniel

Jun 8, 2013
Taipei
No. Am using LOS 16.
Try to flash bitgapps instead of gapps. You might find the feature youre looking for.
You wont find face unlock in the rom because it is not part of the firmware itself. It is an addition by google services

Edit:
Also battery seems to be more efficient on bitgapps. A lot.

ok, I'll give it a try. Thanks!:good:

Apr 18, 2019
Worked like a charm. Bug free and fluid experience.

Very Awesome ROM. Very smooth, bug free and stable. Using it as a daily driver almost for a month and no issue found. Great work by Devs Kubersharma and Buuuu.
I faced slight problem with device encryption as twrp can't unencrypted the device. But, got a solution and moved on.
I'm relatively new to lineage OS and surprised to see some exceptional features. I can't believed my eyes when I saw both WiFi and Hotspot running together and internet from WiFi was shares to hotspot. Earlier in stock rom it was impossible and now it looked like a miracle.
I am new to this. I don't know if that is natural to have in custom roms, but really happy to have it.
Also, more customization than the stock ROM. Very happy to have that.

Thank you so much devs for the good work. Keep going on!!

dmann9999

Aug 11, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
hello,
last official nightly is 04-20-20
this rom is still supported @kubersharma?
I know that for every custom rom there is a time of stop working on....
we have to move on lineageOs 17 on android10?
Thanks

Last edited:

ninth4

Nov 26, 2018
Also, does it matter which stock version is installed before switching to this LineageOS release?

Apr 18, 2019
Don't Update Official TWRP from 3.3.1 to 3.4.0: Sharing My experience

@twrp
I have updated my Official TWRP from 3.3.1 to 3.4.0. And then when I tried to install OTA update, then phone try to boot and then reboot into recovery mode. Since, I am relatively beginner in this, So, I suspected that there is something wrong with current update, So, I tried to install older build. But same problem, persisted. Finally Got that update working by downgrading TWPR to 3.3.1.

So, conclusion: Dont upgrade TWRP to Official 3.4.0.

Anubhav_singh

Nov 9, 2017
@twrp
I have updated my Official TWRP from 3.3.1 to 3.4.0. And then when I tried to install OTA update, then phone try to boot and then reboot into recovery mode. Since, I am relatively beginner in this, So, I suspected that there is something wrong with current update, So, I tried to install older build. But same problem, persisted. Finally Got that update working by downgrading TWPR to 3.3.1.

So, conclusion: Dont upgrade TWRP to Official 3.4.0.
++
Twrp 3.4 is having trouble with all pie roms, so don't upgrade to 3.4 if you're flashing pie roms.

Top Liked Posts