[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

P650SE

Aug 14, 2013
Yesss! LineageOS is finally official for our Z2 Plus after all these years! What a fantastic achievement. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
Hi, I had some drain at night on plane mode which I hadn't in previous release with same settings. I clean flashed and rebooted a few times but it remained. I checked background services and there was nothing unusual. I didn't do more testing and have switched back to aicp for the moment. Maybe it was just my phone, with a process preventing my phone to enter doze but this kind of drain never happened to me on previous Los versions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190506-073559_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190506-073559_Settings.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 440

manufcorreya

Aug 28, 2018
First of all pixel launcher is still not working. I think that's the reason why dark theme is not working in discover tab.
Having problem with dark mode. It's not applied everywhere including notification and initially on apps page too.
GApps not showing in update tab in Play store.
UI feels smooth and battery seems just as good as AEX 6.5 IMO.
Suggested apps is working in recent apps tab but it doesn't show suggested app like PE. It just shows apps that are on home screen.

Edit: After few reboots all apps shows up in Play store to update. Dark mode in Files app is bugged. Sometimes launching it from recent apps tab it goes into light theme.
Dark theme is not working properly except that I'd say overall it's an amazing ROM. Looking forward to future updates.

I installed pixel launcher.

It's working perfectly.

P650SE

Aug 14, 2013
I've noticed with a couple of Android 9 ROMs (Lineage, AEX) that if I leave the phone sleeping for a while and then wake it, the Wi-Fi icon in the statusbar is missing for about 2 seconds and then it reappears. Does anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:

DD3Boh

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2017
Voghera
Yeah thanks for all the reports, I have taken a look into it just now and I'm just missing an overlay
I'll add it today and test. In case it is working properly it'll be probably present in the next 0605 build.

This won't be fixed in 0605 build, I'll look into fixing it in the next days. I could've just added the overlay so that it works, but actually the audio is pretty distorted and as I understood this is an issue present in more or less all the z2 aosp roms.

vuckovic_stefan

Apr 15, 2015
Niš
This won't be fixed in 0605 build, I'll look into fixing it in the next days. I could've just added the overlay so that it works, but actually the audio is pretty distorted and as I understood this is an issue present in more or less all the z2 aosp roms.
It is working good for me if I set call recording audio format to AAC :)

Tested this on few ROMs

[email protected]

Sep 18, 2017
I used Stock GApps package and it keep crashing. Which one did you use?

Use quickstep magisk module and select pixel launcher as default, it works great after that, even suggestions work,
install action services and u get recents text selection with app actions.
it crashes on every rom which doesnt ship it as default launcher, as pie uses launcher a recent provider this happens. and can be fixed as said above.

Zukian

Aug 29, 2017
Reactions: vuckovic_stefan

Ashfaq1129ks

Dec 5, 2017
Use quickstep magisk module and select pixel launcher as default, it works great after that, even suggestions work,
install action services and u get recents text selection with app actions.
it crashes on every rom which doesnt ship it as default launcher, as pie uses launcher a recent provider this happens. and can be fixed as said above.
Brooo.... I'm on aex 6.4 and have pixel launcher working perfectly fine ...... installed from gapps......when i did not install from gapps and downloaded from web it crashed.....but anyways....just one question.....does it show suggestions in recents page

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm very glad to announce that LineageOS for Zuk Z2 is now Official!
    Go check it out on https://download.lineageos.org/z2_plus
    Enjoy the update ;)
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Bugs :
    • None

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build, (magisk) and gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
    • Only Clean Installation Please
    • Bug Report Without logs means nothing

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16 for z2_plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
    DD3Boh, davidevinavil, kubersharma, kenny3fcb, YaroST12
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 3.5 bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-03-04
    Last Updated 2019-05-04
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION

How to flash treble roms having /factory instead of /vendor?

* First time custom rom flasher/ coming from ZUI / Never flashed treble rom / Never flashed factory2vendor patch
    1. Flash Treble TWRP ( which supports /factory )
    ( https://twrp.me/zuk/zukz2.html )
    2. Flash ROM + GApps etc

* Coming from roms for which you had done factory2vendor conversion

1. Flash Vendor2factory zip
    ( https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754475514 )
    2. Flash new TWRP with /factory support
    It will work for both non treble like zui , and treble roms having /factory instead of vendor support
    ( https://twrp.me/zuk/zukz2.html )
    3. IMPORTANT STEP : Reboot to new TWRP
    4 Flash rom
    5. No need to wipe if coming from same rom

Or
    1. Flash ZUI via QFIL
    2. Flash TWRP ( which supports /factory )
    3. Flash rom
    updated information on 03/02/2019

Credits to @kubersharma for the quick guide
    Hey everyone. A new update finally came by :)

24/03/2019 build
    Changelog:
    - Kernel rebased over 8996 4.4 caf tag (instead of sdm660 tag that was being used before)
    - Switched to the new haptics driver present in the new kernel tag
    - Switched back to HMP, now that the powerhal for it has been fixed up it performs just awesomely
    - Power profiles added back (under battery settings)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csUuN3tpztbCq6fLcAmYUvI88bn1QGxr

Enjoy :D
    New build! 10/04/2019

Changelog:
    - April security patches
    - Graphics stack updated to LA.UM.7.5.r1-03700-8x96.0
    - Fix WiFi Display (miracast)
    - Update daisy blobs stacks
    - Switch back to ZUI IMS blobs to fix VoLTE randomly disappearing
    - Disable input boost (the device is smooth enough with touchboost only and powerhal boosting)
    - Switch to cfq instead of bfq, which is still available as scheduler tho
    - Update kernel to the latest 8996 CAF tag LA.UM.7.5.2.r1-02000-8x96.0

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=189ERwZ0gdDajKWUkQoK0B4UTwf8e2UCq

Enjoy :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone