[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

DD3Boh

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2017
Voghera
I can't figure out how to disable the LiveDisplay night-mode colour tint during the evening. Usually there are options to disable it under Settings > Display > LiveDisplay but they are not here on the 06/06 build.

The new settings under Display > Night Mode are something completely different and do not affect it.
Add the tile in quick settings and disable it, it has been removed the recent devices with a good support for night light.

P650SE

• Aug 14, 2013
    Add the tile in quick settings and disable it, it has been removed the recent devices with a good support for night light.

Good idea, but sadly I didn't see a LiveDisplay tile in the quick settings like there usually is. I have searched through all the additional tiles on the edit screen, but there is nothing visible except from the Night Light one. :(

love4chat

Mar 6, 2012
    Bhiwandi
    How did you get pixel launcher to work ? I see it on the screenshots? Google assistant is working too ?

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

Good idea, but sadly I didn't see a LiveDisplay tile in the quick settings like there usually is. I have searched through all the additional tiles on the edit screen, but there is nothing visible except from the Night Light one. :(

its not available in 6 june update

DD3Boh

Recognized Developer
    Feb 16, 2017
    Voghera
    Ok nevermind about that, today's build has a fix for this and will disable the livedisplay settings automatically :)

love4chat

Mar 6, 2012
    Bhiwandi
    Ok nevermind about that, today's build has a fix for this and will disable the livedisplay settings automatically :)

thanks for thsi amazing rom but why no update to twrp 3.3.1 as of now...just asking not demanding!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

thanks for this amazing rom but why not twrp updated to 3.3.1 as of now...just asking not demanding/complaining!

Dark0ne_

May 1, 2018
    Somebody please to give link to working arnova camera mod with night light and everything working. So many versions I am getting confused. Link to exact apk please.

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

ahh988

Jan 1, 2013
    Lattakia
    is zero audio patch working on latest updates ? i see no difference in earpiece volume after installing it . is there any other way to raise earpiece incall volume ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I'm very glad to announce that LineageOS for Zuk Z2 is now Official!
      Go check it out on https://download.lineageos.org/z2_plus
      Enjoy the update ;)
      2okPze5.png

Code:
      /*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
       */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Bugs :
      • None

Instructions :
      • Download the latest build and gapps
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Flash the latest build, (magisk) and gapps
      • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
      • Only Clean Installation Please
      • Bug Report Without logs means nothing

Reporting Bugs :
      • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
      LineageOS 16 for z2_plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
      DD3Boh, davidevinavil, kubersharma, kenny3fcb, YaroST12
      ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 3.5 bootloader
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-03-04
      Last Updated 2019-05-04
      IMPORTANT INFORMATION

How to flash treble roms having /factory instead of /vendor?

* First time custom rom flasher/ coming from ZUI / Never flashed treble rom / Never flashed factory2vendor patch
      1. Flash Treble TWRP ( which supports /factory )
      ( https://twrp.me/zuk/zukz2.html )
      2. Flash ROM + GApps etc

* Coming from roms for which you had done factory2vendor conversion

1. Flash Vendor2factory zip
      ( https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754475514 )
      2. Flash new TWRP with /factory support
      It will work for both non treble like zui , and treble roms having /factory instead of vendor support
      ( https://twrp.me/zuk/zukz2.html )
      3. IMPORTANT STEP : Reboot to new TWRP
      4 Flash rom
      5. No need to wipe if coming from same rom

Or
      1. Flash ZUI via QFIL
      2. Flash TWRP ( which supports /factory )
      3. Flash rom
      updated information on 03/02/2019

Credits to @kubersharma for the quick guide
      Hey everyone. A new update finally came by :)

24/03/2019 build
      Changelog:
      - Kernel rebased over 8996 4.4 caf tag (instead of sdm660 tag that was being used before)
      - Switched to the new haptics driver present in the new kernel tag
      - Switched back to HMP, now that the powerhal for it has been fixed up it performs just awesomely
      - Power profiles added back (under battery settings)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csUuN3tpztbCq6fLcAmYUvI88bn1QGxr

Enjoy :D
      New build! 10/04/2019

Changelog:
      - April security patches
      - Graphics stack updated to LA.UM.7.5.r1-03700-8x96.0
      - Fix WiFi Display (miracast)
      - Update daisy blobs stacks
      - Switch back to ZUI IMS blobs to fix VoLTE randomly disappearing
      - Disable input boost (the device is smooth enough with touchboost only and powerhal boosting)
      - Switch to cfq instead of bfq, which is still available as scheduler tho
      - Update kernel to the latest 8996 CAF tag LA.UM.7.5.2.r1-02000-8x96.0

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=189ERwZ0gdDajKWUkQoK0B4UTwf8e2UCq

Enjoy :)